Prologue

Good looks check

Rich Family check

Singing Skills check

Dancing Skills check

Athletic Skills check

Popularity check

That is just a small list of things the ever so gorgeous & popular, Kim Brothers have. Oh! And I almost forgot to add; 12 Greek God looking creatures in the list. Yupp! You read it right. They are not just 2 or 3 siblings but there are TWELVE of them! Blessed with great looks, intelligence & personality, the 12 of them are every girls dream. If you ever conduct a survey about them this is what most of the respondents may say...

"Their parents must have been World Class Models to produce such Handsome children" the cafeteria lady said.

"The twelve of them look like they are direct descendants of Aphrodite & Apollo for they are so HOT! " their History professor once said. (He's Gay)

"I'm so glad that my parents enrolled me to this school! Its like being in Heaven on Earth to see those angels everyday!~ " and that came from one of their thousand Fan girls.

I can't say they were wrong, for Mrs. Kim is actually a very Beautiful Lady. She once held the title of Miss China from way back. Her husband is no difference also for he is known to be the ambassador of Gangnam district back in the 80's as well as a Handsome Successful Businessman in the Corporate World. Among all of those things they said there is one thing they don't know about. Mr. & Mrs. Kim don't have 12 children, they have 13 and the 13th one is the boys one & only sister, Kim MiYun.

I know what you are thinking, MiYun sounds like a common name for a girl right? Well its true... it is very common but in this case it is name given to the only Princess of the Kim family.

Like her name, MiYun is very simple and unique. She is very different from her brothers. She doesn't care about looks, money or her status in life. She is what we call a Black sheep in the Kim family. Despite of her personality being like that, she's well loved by the 12 boys. Aside from their mother, their little sister is the only girl they have in their life.

Unfortunately the thing that MiYun hates the most is attention & popularity and sadly her brothers have all of those things *sigh*.

After 6 years of being homeschooled she finally started going to a real school not just that but in the most famous Empire High.

The first weeks were pure torture for our leading lady. Queenkas bullies her for being smart, angelic and for being mysteriously known by the 12 Kingkas of their school. That is when she begged her brothers not to tell the whole school that they are siblings. At first they didn't accept the idea for it was so absurd. MiYun didn't want to tell them what was happening for she knows his brothers will take action which usually leads on to trouble and she doesn't want that. She want to take things on her own. She always want to be independent.

Knowing that, the boys still figured out what was happening in their own ways. Upon seeing and hearing what was happening to their little sister whenever they are not around themselves. They had their first "Brother's Meeting" held at the eldest of the 12's room and finally agreed on their sisters request. Having their Uncle as the Principal they kept their little secret well.

Everything was perfect. Her Brothers acts as if they don't know her at school but secretly watches over her and sometimes meets with her.

Then everything changed when a transferee came and made her life into a big rollercoaster. Unexpected things happened. She met someone she didn't think existed in the first place. If her brothers were already too much to handle, this guy is even worse. The things that MiYun hates, he has them all.

For every girl, he's the perfect dream boy but for MiYun, he's her worst nightmare.

She is disgusted with a mere mention of his name and that goes for him also. He hates her guts for no particular reason, Oh wait! There is.. its because she's the only one that is brave enough to contradict him in every way. He's pissed of her but for a weird unknown reason he cant help but feel curious about her.

For she lives her life like a commoner.

While he lives his life as a very famous Kpop prince.

How will love knock on her doorstep? Especially if there are twelve people heavily armed guarding it.

=============================================================================

Whooh! That was quite a long prologue but i hope you guys like it hehe XD BTW English is not my native language so please be good to me... i know my sentences might be off at times, I apologize for that. Being human i tend to make mistakes also.. but I really am trying my best to improve. Thanks for taking your time reading it.. I don't have any problem with silent readers but please give your comments below.. as a writer I really need it! Kamsahamnida! Feel free to subscribe also..