TMH Chapter 19:Miguel Lieght

Start from the beginning

"Sure i could lend a hand"

"Thanks po.Hindi lang kayo pogi ang bait niyo pa hehe!"Sharia smiled.I dont know but my heart melted the first time I glance at her beautiful smile.

"And you baby girl dont cry anymore..We will find your parents" I kneel and talk to the little girl.The girl smile back at me.

I hold the hand of the girl from the left side while Sharia held the hand of the girl at the opposite side.I smile at the thought na para kaming mag asawa hehe.

Biglang bumitaw yung bata sa kamay namin at tumakbo papunta sa isang 30 year old woman.I think it was her mother.

Nagpasalamat yung babae sa amin.Hinatid ko si Sharia sa apartment.

"Thank you kanina sa pagtulong!"sabi niya at ngumiti ng pagkatamis tamis.

"It's my pleasure!"I said

"Sayang makakalimutan ko lang lahat ng to.Pero masaya ako dahil nakilala kita. Mr?"sabi niya halata sa kanyang mga mata ang lungkot kahit nakangiti siya.Makakalimutan niya to?Bakit naman?I was going to say my name when Mr.Sley called me.

"Hello Mr.Sley"i cover my phone and signal Sharia that I'm going to leave.She smiled and bid her farewell.

*The next day*

I spied Sharia she was going to school now.She was walking when someone grab her bag.

"Dont let me get you!You thief!!!!"she shouted.Woah she change.Parang hindi siya yung nakilala kong Sharia kahapon na sweet.Para siyang ibang tao ang tapang tapang niya.

I ran fast to help Sharia and to catch the thief first.

I jump and ran fast just to get the thief.

The thief was going to turn when i block him.

"Where do you think your going"I said and punch him.

The bag was thrown.

He pull the knife hidden in his pocket.

He tried to hit me,but luckily i escape.

When he was going to hit me in my stomach.I kick his hand and punch him in the face.I get the bag and Sharia arrived.

"Miss!?--Hello Miss!?Are you okey?Is this your bag?Hey miss!Are you listening?" I ask her.But she was just staring at me.

"Ye---sYess!Its mine!"she said while stutering ang cute niya.

"Thanks!" She said and grab the bag.Weird.Hindi niya ba ako nakikilala the hell sa gwapo kong to.Tumalikod siya.Shxt bakit siya tumalikod.Hinila ko siya and pulled him towards me.Bigla siyang napaatras and he accidentally push me

"Sorry." Mahahalata mo sa boses niya yung pagkahiya.Sobrang cute niya at para siyang kamatis sa sobrang pula ng cheeks niya.I wanna pinch it.

"It's Okey besides its my fault i was the  one that pull you towards me!My apology!" I said,napakamot tuloy ako sa ulo ko.Yumuko siya.

So i lifted her head at dahan dahang nilapit yung labi ko sa kanya.Napaatras siya.She was too shy.

"Pasok na ako hehe!"she said and ran.

Ang cute niya dont worry Sharia Pedredo we will be classmates

*My First day in Mercurians University*

It's my first day in Mercurians University and im taking up Fine Arts since its the course of Sharia Pedredo.Pagpunta ko dun the teacher let me get in.I heard the girls shouted when they saw me.

"Quiet!Pls introduce your self!"the teacher instructed me

"I'm Miguel Lieght.It's nice to meet you!" I said then the girls go wild napatawa nalang ako.Wala akong magagawa gwapo eh.Nilibot ko yung paningin ko hindi ko kasi mahanap si Sharia.Napatawa ako ng makita ko siya she was sleeping.I walk towards her.

"Miss Pedredo!Wake up!"the teacher shouted when she notice that sharia was sleeping.Biglang umayos ng upo si Sharia at napalingon sa akin.She was shocked when she saw me, naalala niya na ba ako.

©HeiressWritesStory

Follow me on my social media accounts:

Facebook:
Heiress Writes

Twitter:
@Heiress Writes

Instagram:
@Heiress Writes

My other Wattpad Account:
writerwannabe155II