"I have wanted you for so long" he murmured into my lips as he pressed them with his again. I ran my fingers through his curls, letting him explore the parts of my body that he hadn't been able to until now. Catching me unawares, his large hands gripped me by the waist and spun me around from the wall and on to the unforgiving mattress below. I slammed into it, soon followed by Harry's overpowering body. His skin was smooth against mine as we writhed against each other, crotches grinding instinctively. He nipped and sucked at the skin just above my collar bone as he began his way down my body. He released the button of my denim shorts, dragging them down past my ankles. I propped myself up on to my elbows and watched Harry intently as he bit his lip and pulled my lace thong to one side. I flung my head back as Harry's hot breath caught the sensitive skin between my legs. Lingering there for what seemed like forever, I bucked my hips towards him, begging for him to fuck me. I felt Harry's mouth smile into the skin of my inner thigh as he satisfied my needs, flicking his hot wet tongue up and down. I clutched at the sheets as he ran his finger up my thigh, sliding it inside me.

"Does that feel good?" he purred. I smirked. He knew exactly what he was doing and how worked up he was making me.

"No, you'll have to do better than that." I teased through laboured breaths.

With that, he began sucking on my clit, sliding another finger into me. God he was good. I wrapped my legs around his neck and spurred him in closer, doing my best to stifle my moans in my throat.

"Hello? Are you in there?"

A banging came from the door. Shit, it was Kate. Harry and I both paused for a moment; struggling to accommodate our breathing to the newly silent room.

"I'm just getting changed! What is it?" I called out.

"Okay no problem. Was just wondering whether you'd seen Harry?"

Yeah he's here, right between my legs.

"NooOOOO!" Harry rolled his tongue firmly over my clit again as I tried to answer her, my response lifting volume as he did so.

"Fuck, Harry", I scornfully hissed at him.

"Are you okay in there?" she replied.

"Yep fine, I'm fine!" I tried to compose myself as a sudden dull feeling of guilt cast itself upon me. I felt physically sick as her footsteps distanced down the hall. What had I just let myself do? I pushed Harry from between my legs and stood up frantically.

"Fuck." I exclaimed, traipsing towards the balcony.

"You need to leave."

I gestured towards the door, my back still turned. What on earth had just happened?

"No. I need to fuck you." Harry's soothing husky voice was juxtaposed against his commanding tone. He crept his body up behind mine, bunching my loose wavy hair to one side over my shoulder. He ran his tongue across the newly exposed skin, palming my breasts with one hand as he ran the other down my stomach and beneath my underwear. I tilted my jaw back in order to expose the sweetpoint of my neck his willing tongue. I inhaled deeply; taking in the alluring scent of his cologne that was lingering on his warm skin. His erection pressed through his trousers and against my back as his fingers began tracing circles over my clit again. "You're still so wet" he purred into my ear, pulling me closer. I sucked on my bottom lip, succumbing to his touch.

Suddenly I snapped out of my weakness and was thrown back into the astonishing guilt that had subsided momentarily.

"NO HARRY." I shouted abruptly. "You NEED to leave." I stepped away from him as quickly as I could, leaving him standing there awkwardly.