Day 1

Day 1.

I shuffled in my seat uncomfortably as I felt his eyes bore into me; I refused to meet them and satisfy their hunger. I shot them past him and to the person on his right; his girlfriend... my best friend.

"You look really beautiful tonight." Harry leant his mouth to Kate's ear, his eyes lingering on mine. She giggled, flinging her arms around his neck and pulling him close. I ran my fingers through my hair and pushed it from my face.What had gotten into Harry tonight? The glances; the snide comments towards me... Harry and Kate hadn't been together long, it had only been a few months; but ever since he and I first met at the tour after party, there had been some sort of undeniable chemistry between us. Both of us were aware of it and neither of us will deny it, but these lustful urges have necessarily been suppressed for obvious reasons.

The conversation ensued as we ate our meals; talking about what we were going to do tonight, swapping jokes, and of course speaking about One Direction. Six of us were here in Turkey; me, Kate and Harry, and three of our other friends. Harry had some time off after recording and the rest of us had finished exams, so we decided an impromptu holiday was what everyone needed.

Pushing my half-eaten plate of food aside, I excused myself. The heat didn't bode well with my appetite.

"I'm off for a shower" I announced. The evening sun was hot and I needed to cool down.

"Okay babe" Kate smiled back at me. "We'll be up in a bit to get ready."

I scowled at Harry as his eyes followed my body when I stood up. There was something about the looks he had been giving me all night that really infuriated me; he knew the power he had over me. My body couldn't help but respond to his ravenous eyes, and I quickly turned away as I felt my face flush and heart pound; making my way back to the hotel room.

Closing the door behind me swiftly, I exhaled against it. The room was swimming with the warm dense air and the low sun reached out across the room to my bare legs. Smiling to myself, I continued across the room and on to the balcony. The buildings lay out across the whole horizon, silhouetted against the sun. It was breathtaking. I began daydreaming about the holiday ahead; I could feel it was going to be good. Suddenly I was brought back to reality by a bashing at the door. Confused, I shouted back.

"Who is it?"

No answer. I walked to the door and spoke out again. "Hello?"

No sooner than having turned the lock, Harry had flung the door open, slamming himself into my body as he pushed my back to the wall.

"What the fuck Harry?" I hissed, trying to push my way out of his snare. He slammed his arms either side of my head taking a deep breath inwards as he dropped his eyes to my feet and ran them up my body. My chest was becoming increasingly tight as the whole weight of his body shifted against mine.

"You swan around in your fucking skimpy hotpants and loose fitting tops, and expect me not to notice? You can't tease me like that when you know how unbelievably insane you drive me."

He sounded frustrated, practically spitting the words at my face. My eyes met Harry's in disbelief, even more shocked when I felt him begin to harden against my thigh. Everything about his body was tense; his biceps protruding each side of my head, his chest rising and falling sharply against mine, his clenched jaw cutting against the air.

"Harry..." I stammered.

His face was now only an inch from mine. His warm breath circulated my face as he lowered his eyes to my lips. I tried to swallow but my mouth was dry. Despite telling myself that I didn't want this, my body was defying my intentions for the second time that evening. My nipples hardened through my bikini and the thin material of my crop top, and a dull throbbing began between my legs. Harry pressed his lips to mine, lingering them there for a moment; waiting for me to grant his tongue access. My heart drummed against my chest, my mind swarming with so many reasons as to why I should push him away. But I didn't. I couldn't. All rational thoughts were overridden by the overwhelming urge to feel him deep inside of me. I lapped my tongue at his, inviting him in. His hands eagerly explored the exposed skin around my waist, running along my arms and pinning them either side of my head as he continued to work his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue pressed roughly against mine and I fought for breath as the kiss deepened, feeling completely helpless as he dominated my whole body. He dropped my arms from his tight grip as I ground my thigh into his crotch, sending him into a sudden moment of weakness. I tugged at the low-cut hem of his top, dragging it over his head to expose his tanned torso. We both paused as we locked eye contact; taking in every part of each other. Harry slid his hands up my cropped top and began massaging my breasts, running his thumbs over my nipples through the scarce material of my bikini top. I placed my hands on the small of his back and pulled him in closer.