CHAPTER ONE.

Nikki opened her eyes.

I thought I died? She looked around at her surroundings. The area around her was nothing but a large field. Blinking in confusion, she started screaming.

"Peter? Peter! Dad!" she started running around frantically. "Doctor Strange! Drax! Quill!" she kept on running until her legs were numb.

Nikki couldn't breathe. Images of Tony clutching her just seconds ago breaking down couldn't leave her mind. The girl sat down on the damp grass, bringing her head up to her knees. She wouldn't stop gasping for air, she couldn't breathe.

The negative thoughts were accelerating inside her head. Nikki wanted then to slow down so that she could breathe, but they won't. Her breathes were now coming out like gasps, and she felt as if she was about to black out. Her vision disfigured, as if she were looking through a fish-eye lens.

A huge hand suddenly tapped her. Nikki jumped out in surprise. Standing in front of her was the mad titan who had just killed her minutes ago.

The girl screamed as loud as she can, her eyes fueling in rage. She threw her arms out, expecting to blast Thanos backwards, but instead, an orange blast suddenly hit him.

Thanos evaded the attack by using the time stone, and came to face Nikki again.

"Amazing, isn't it? I conjured you from the soul stone to kill you once again, since I had acquired the information that Tony Stark is still alive, and I wanted to kill you for good, and place images inside his head." The mad titan smiled and sat down on one of the rocks. He really was evil.

"Wait, what do you mean 'for good'?" Nikki asked, looking down at her hands. "And why are there blue things coming out of my hands?"

"I used the space stone to kill you. Instead, your body absorbed the powers of the space stone. That's when I realized that you had so much potential. You're now a child of Thanos."

Nikki fumed. "I will never work for you."

Thanos chuckled and showed a hologram of Tony and Nebula in the ship, playing a game that Tony had taught her when she was younger. "I could easily use the stones to teleport in there and kill Stark."

Nikki had no choice but to work for him, and so she did. She was there when Thanos made meals. She was there to help him when Thanos used the stones to destroy the stones. She was there all the time.

The thought of Tony dying wouldn't leave her mind. Even after he had destroyed the stones. The girl was kept in the huge garden, she doesn't know how long she will be staying in there.

One night when Thanos was fast asleep, Nikki looked into the stars, hoping, just hoping that somehow, someday, somebody will come to get her.

A few days after that, something that looked like a giant meteor suddenly fell down from the sky. Nikki was at the hut that Thanos had build for himself, but she didn't tell Thanos anything about it. The meteor came crashing down the hut, but it wasn't a meteor at all.

It was a woman with blonde hair. A bright light blasted out of her arms, and she attacked Thanos, jumping around his neck and strangling him. Nikki never felt so much joy in her life.

Looking at her arms, she struck her hands out, and the orange glow came rushing out of her hands, making Thanos struggle. Tony's hulkbuster suddenly popped up, and Rhodes suddenly went in, grabbing Thanos by his other arm. Thor went in, and chopped Thanos hand off. The mad titan screamed out in pain.

Captain went walking in, along with Natasha. When they saw Nikki, they were confused since Tony had told them that he lost her, but the pair decided to focus on the task at first.

Nikki watched as a raccoon rolled the gauntlet out, surprisingly seeing that the stones were gone. Did that raccoon just move?

"Oh no." Rocket had whimpered before looking up to them. Cap looked in dismay as he saw the gauntlet that contained no stones. Him and Natasha shared a look before looking back at Thanos.

"Where are they?" Cap asked Thanos, who groaned in pain. "Answer the question," the blonde woman whispered into Thanos' ear.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose. Beyond temptation."

"You murdered trillions!" Banner screamed and pushed Thanos on the ground. The titan fell down with a thud. "You should be grateful."

"Where are the stones?" Natasha asked. "Go on, reduce the atoms."

"You used them two days ago!"

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am... inevitable."

"We have to tear this place apart... h-he has to be lying."

"He isn't." Nikki spoke out to the group. "I've seen him destroy the stones." she stated.

"My father is many things, a liar isn't one of them." Nebula stated. She started to take slow, steady steps toward Thanos' direction.

"Thank you daughter.." he mumbled. "Perhaps I treated you too harshly." Before anyone could do anything, Thor flew his stormbreaker and chopped Thanos' head off. The head rolled onto the ground.

"What? What did you do?" the raccoon asked, desperation coming out of it's voice. "I went for the head." Thor stated, turning his back on everyone and started walking outside. Nebula closed Thanos eyes, until their attention was diverted onto Nikki.

It was going to be a long long ride back to earth.