chapter six

(Evans p.o.v)

       I walked into the lunch room looking for Carly. I looked every were. Then I saw her she was sitting with two other kids in the very back corner. She looked up and waved for to come over. I walked over to the table and sat down. " Hey Evan these are my friends lilly and Kiley." She said. "Hi" I said Kiley said hi back but lilly just looked at me like I just killed her dog. The bell rang for free period. Kiley and Carly walked a head of me and lilly and so I took the time to ask her why she was giving me a death glare. "You really are clueless aren't you?"  She asked. " I don't know what your talking about." I replied " you have stolen my best friend from me." She said. " how have I done that?" I asked. "Carly is in love with you." She said "your her life right now." "Really!" I said " ya you are." She replied. " I swear you boys pay no attition." She said before running to catch up with Carly and Kiley. I just stayed back replaying the same sentence in my mind. "You are her life right now." What did she mean. If I wasn't fast to make a move with Carly I could posably loose her. I had to hurry to learn more about Carly. All I know is that I just meet Carly but I already couldn't imagine  life without her.

Hey sorry for not updating for awhile been caught up in school hope you enjoyed this chapter.

(Hugs and green star fruit)

Hailey