Chapter 4

(Carly's P.O.V)

As Evan walked into class I couldn't help but stare at him. the teacher had him introduce him self. "Hey‚ my name is Evan" is all he said before sitting down across from me. We still had 20 minutes before class started so me Lilly and Kiley talked to each other. I wasn't really paying attition though. I had gone into a day dream about Evan. Lilly and Kiley soon noticed that I wasn't paying attition at so Lilly quickly tried to snap me back to reality which didn't work for like 11 minutes. When I was finally came back they asked me what was wrong. I just told them that I was tired. Kiley beloved me but Lilly knew I was lieing. She could always see around my lies. Which is why I didn't lie that often. I knew that after school Lilly would question me but for now she would play along with the lie. The day went by fast and before I knew it I was getting in to Lilly's car going to her house. Normally it would have took us an hour to get to her house but today it seemed to take half the normal time. When we got to her house alli could say was that we had gotten here earlier than we normally did but she wasn't paying attition to what I had said. We quickly got out of her car and went into to her house. It was the first day of school so we didn't have home work today. When we got in her house we went to the living room and sat on the couch. Before I could even turn on the TV she started asking me about what had happened this morning. I told her that I didn't know but she didn't believe me. she knew that some thing had happened when I was not paying attition and I knew it to I just didn't want to admit it. She asked me one more time and this time I answered her. I told her that I was day dreaming about Even. she asked me what the day dream about Evan was about and i told her "it was about me and him dating". "I know that I will never be good enough to have Evan as my boy friend" I said in response to Lilly's question "but hey a girl can dream."

I soon got a text from my month at I needed to come home so I told Lilly good bye and went to my car that was parked in her garage from the last time I was here. I had left it here so I could go home after we hung out on the first day of school. I jumped in my car and drove home. When I got home I ate dinner and went to sleep I soon was in a dream with Evan.

A/N

Hoped you liked this chapter. I had lots of fun writing this chapter. Leave comments and tell me what you thought of this chapter.

(Hugs and neon grapes)

Hailey