"(Y/n) doesn't belong to any man but me, you got that?..." I stated factly, as Brulee went to give me a peculiar look. "Big brother..." She frowned, as I continued on. "She doesn't belong to that redhead, or to that brother of strawhat's, or to that world government puppet... she belongs to me. It wasn't a coincidence we met when we did.... me and her are meant to be, Brulee, don't you see?!" I clenched my teeth in frustration, as she continued to give me that peculiar look. 

"It... seems no matter what I say to you, it won't stop you in your quest to marry that girl... I can see that much..." She sighed, before going to move to the side, where the gateway to seeing my dear (y/n) stood. "Besides, now that mama wants you to go through with it, it can't be helped anymore..." She frowned, before hanging her head. "So, go on ahead..." 

(Your POV)

To my surprise, an unanticipated visitor went to see me, as I laid in the bed. "Katakuri? Dang, you handled that business really quick!" I told him, as he chuckled to me. "Of course I did! I didn't want to leave your side for any longer than I had too, (y/n)!~" He chirped, seeming more gleeful than usual, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but it sure was a strange thing. 

"Anyways, I am back so soon because mama wants to meet you, (y/n), so we are going to see her right now!" He told me, before going to head to my side, as I went to give out a soft chuckle. "Um, you haven't forgotten my current state, right Katakuri? I can't move an inch without feeling like my muscles are dying." I reminded him, as he nodded at me. "Yeah, I know, which is why I am going to carry you there. After all, what kind of fiance would I be if I didn't aid my sweet with basics like that?" He giggled, as I took a few steps back mentally. 

"Hoooollldd onnnnn, Katakuri, back it up a few notches! You're not my fiance!" I pointed out, before going to then quickly correct my speech, so I didn't sound as rude. "T-that's not to say you're not a great guy, because you are, but we hardly know each other!" I tried to rationalize, but he was doing that humming thing again, which meant mentally he was already gone. 

"Dammit Katakuri, listen to me!" I frowned, as he went to pick me up, just as Chopper entered the room. "H-hey, what are you doing holding (y/n) like that? She needs to be in bed resting, until she is back to full health!" He pointed out to Katakuri, who seemed to be completely ignoring him, as he went to with his foot simply push him aside, as he exited the room. 

"AAHHH, GUYS, STOP HIM!" Chopper cried, as Luffy went to give him a curious look, while his brothers already took defensive stances. "Hey, what are you trying to pull?" Sabo questioned Katakuri, who stopped his daydream humming now, to glare at him. "What I do is none of your business." He growled to him, as Ace went to glare at him. "What the hell are you doing with (y/n)? Don't you know she is still recovering from her hardcore training? Put her back in her bed, now!" He ordered, as Katakuri's glare just grew with more intensity, as he went, with a free arm, to turn it into mochi. "I said what I do is none of your business." He hissed. "Now, don't make me repeat myself again." "How about you don't make me repeat myself!" Ace huffed, before he then turned his gaze towards me. "(y/n), what is he planning to do to you?" He questioned, as I sighed. "He wants me to talk with his mama." I informed him, as Katakuri went to give me a peculiar look. "(y/n), my love, you don't have to tell that man anything. Leave all these issues to me, okay? After all, it is only proper that I make sure my wife-to-be is comfortable." He giggled softly, as everyone went to look at him like deer on headlights, as I just went to simply face-palm myself. 

"AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS TALKING CRAZY!" I heard Franky yell to me, as I went to glare at him. "Shut up, I didn't think it'd actually be happening! He wasn't this impulsive on the show!" I barked, before quickly sucking my face in, at realizing my very terrible slip up. 

"The show?..." Franky questioned, before shaking his head. "Anyways, that doesn't matter! EVERYBODY STOP THAT MAN! HE IS TRYING TO MARRY (Y/N)!" Franky told everyone, before I felt a sudden rush as I saw Katakuri get on his own ship, before going into a mirror with me in tow. It all happened so fast that it had made my head spin. 

"Just know, I really did try to stop him, (y/n), but mama wants you to marry him..." Brulee sighed to me, as I went to shake my head. "This is crazy..." I murmured, trying to see if my muscles were somehow back to par, but they weren't. Even if they were, with the hold Katakuri had on me, I didn't see escape being a thing. It would be like that game of cat and mouse, but with the cat catching the mouse again time after time. 

"Thank you for trying anyways, Brulee. Even my words aren't reaching him. They usually say love is blind, but I think in his case, it's deaf." I sighed to myself, as Katakuri went to pull his scarf down, and go to feather my face with lots of kisses, which admittedly felt nice, but given the predicament I was facing, I had to get him down to Earth, and fast.

"K-katakuri, please, enough is enough. You need to snap out of it." I tried to tell him firmly, as he went to stroke my (h/t) hair. "I love you so much, (y/n).~" He simply replied instead, before continuing to shower me with affection, which of course made it very difficult to try and break things to him, since I never had experienced this kind of affection before. However, this whole situation was far too hasty, and when serious things like marriage are concerned, it's very important that things are done correctly, and with lots of time invested beforehand. 

"Katakuri, p-please, you have to listen to me!" I told him, my voice wavering at the sweet gaze he was giving me, as he went to stroke my cheek softly. "Soon your full name is going to be Charlotte (y/n)... it sounds perfect.." He giggled, as I went to sigh. 'What the heck am I going to do?! Words aren't getting to him, and this just so had to happen when my body literally cannot move! C'mon, magic vial of Law's, work soon, dang it; I need to get out of this mess!' 

We then arrived in this gigantic room, where one of the craziest ladies of all time stood, looking more horrifying in person than through the screen. "So this is (y/n), huh? Nice to meet you! You may call me mama." She grinned, as Katakuri continued to dote on me. "After all, you are going to marry my son!" She chirped, as I felt it almost useless to fight against this insane situation. 

'Whyyy ohh whyyyy?...'