First Day

Adison time to get up its your first day!

Lisa was so excited that Adison agreed to try and make a friend and bring her home.

Adison doesn't think she'd be excepted by anyone if they found out about her strange hobby.

Okay okay I'm up... awe she's crying again mom can u go and make me some tea while i get my little ones dressed and while i get ready?

Of course. Her mom had exited the room and Adison went into the nursery room.

30 Minutes later...

Okay done with my make up. Now for the shoes. Adison pulled out her black converse and grabbed her phone and plugged in her ear buds....

Great another day to try to be normal...

Adison was ready to face this world but she had nothing as a weapon and found herself un guarded.

Mom make sure u check on them every so often and ill call at lunch to tell you about my first half of the day kay?

Yeap no lets go don't wanna be late.

Adison grabbed her tea and set off to her new life.... its only 6:30 in the morning its way to early to be thinking about the future.

Adison got her schedule and headed to find her locker.

She was walking when she looked down for just a second some obnoxious person slamed into her.

Great first day and already pissed someone off. Adison thought as she took her earbuds off and started to pick up the scattered books along the hallway floor.

Hey I'm sorry i wasn't looking are you okay?

Adison looked up at a beautiful enchanting creature smiling shly down at her.

I'm clumsy ha its the first day too. Here let me help you.

Im okay I'm sorry i should've been paying more attention to my surroundings and not my phone hu...

Adison didn't know why she said so much so she just looked down embarrassed and finished picking up her things.

Ha okay well are you a freshman or are you used to being slammed in the hallways?

She looked up slightly just enough to see if he really was talking to her.

Um yah its my first day as a high school student... She stood up and fixed her shorts. So um once again I'm sorry about that.

He smiled kindly and said :

Hey it was mostly my fault. Names Alexus nice to meet you I'm a freshman too.

(Oh so he's cute and a freshman. To bad.. he must already have a house momma) Adison smiled disappointed ly.

Nice to meet you I'm Adison. Well i guess ill let you go.

Wait hey what's your first class? Adison's head shot up.she was so confused .

Um i think its algebra but i have no idea where thats at...

Oh really nice! Me too! Okay well i know where that's at come on we'll go together.

Okay...   Shivers of amazement went up Adison's arms while they walked to the math building .

They arrived to there first period and Alexus motioned her to come sit by him.

I don't know anyone else so i guess we are buddys for right now.

Adison sat down and nodded her head once and took out her pencil .

First period went by kinda fast and Adison wanted to know what class he had next.

Hey what's your next class?

Adison looked up to see Alexus over her and she pushed her chair back.

Science.... she said while putting her binder away.

Cool i have history. Want me to show you where the science class is?

If your a freshman how do you know where everything is? Adison just had to take him up on his offer.

Oh well my brother and sister went here and i spent the summer here during there games and stuff so i know my way around.

Adison smiled a little and Alexus blushed.

WOW!   Some other sophmores came and trampled them not letting them pass. Alexus pulled Adison close to him against a wall and shaded her from all the big scary people.

Uh thanks..

Adison said staring into Alexus's eyes.

He was staring right back and he was lost in her beauty.

Um we should get going.

Adison's voice interupted his gaze and he stepped back.

Oh right sorry.

Alexus walked Adison to class then disapeared into the mix of high school students.

The rest of the day went by fast and Adison couldn't wait to tell her mom and uncle about Alexus.