1. What Is Neverland?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Who calls it that?

"Juliette? What is going on? Are you talking to yourself?" a very irritated and confused mother asked.

"What? Why would I- Never mind, I will be there in a moment." She said.

~

The Shaffman family and company were sitting having Italian food for dinner. And it was very awkward for Juliette to be sitting facing Tom, her mother's boyfriend. With Oscar, his dog, under the table. At first, when her mother told her about the new boyfriends, Juliette was not surprised, but she couldn't say anything about it anyway. She thought that Oscar was the man and Tom the dog.

"So, how's school goin'? Tom asked.

"Good, like always." That wasn't true but she didn't care about lying to a man that was going to disappear out of their lives in a couple of months.

"What's up with the accent? Liz, you never told me that you guys were British."

"I don't have an accent, I am not British," the times that Juliette has said that sentence was unbelievable.

"Not British. But I think it is because her grandmother is and the fact that she almost raised her." Her mother said very sure of her answer.

"That is certainly not true. And, I don't have an accent."

She has been asked that kind of questions since she was little. Her clothes were pretty normal but they seemed European style. And the supposed accent. And the fact that she loved tea and coffee. But that is not what British people look like.

Juliette was waiting for dinner to be over.

~

She was in her room, Tom and Oscar left, and her mother was in her room, on the other side of the house. She looked once more to the wall, where at least nine more messages saying pretty much the same were too. Juliette once thought that she was going crazy, with all the messages, visits from Pan's Shadow at night, and hallucination.

But after so long, she had proven this to be real. Neverland and Peter Pan presumed to be real. She would like to go to Neverland, if it was real, but she had a life here. Not a perfect one or a keeper. But a life is a life. If Peter Pan wants her there, she needs to know why. He can't expect that she will smile and say "Sure thing! Let me grab my scarf and coat! Lead the way."

She sat on her bed, admiring the wall of messages. And again she wondered. Why did Peter Pan want her to go to Neverland?

~

Pan's shadow was back to Neverland with news that they have been waiting for so long. The existence of the girl had been more than confirmed, she was real, not a dream. Collin and the rest of the boys were right. And Collin, being the youngest of the Lost Boys, with four years old and bravery (or simple curiosity) had said the two words. I believe.

"Felix! Where the hell are you?" Pan yelled. This was important and the boys needed to know, especially the little one.

"Here! Waiting for you actually. Where have you been?" the boy with the scar asked.

"That is none of your busyness. Now, tell everyone to get here, since I am asking nicely." He said in a bitter tone.

"The small one are missing, they are in their tents," Felix said.

Pan rolled his eyes.

"Well, get them here." He ordered.

Felix turned to him backing up, "No way! You better than no one knows what happened the last time I did that. They size might fool you." then he left, heading to his usual spot at the bonfire.

Pan ignored the disobedience and laziness of his best friend and went to look for the missing kids. Entering the dirty-white tent, finding them playing with their wooded toys or sleeping.

"Boys! Get up. I have news for you!" Pan said and shook the shoulders of the ones sleeping to them for wake up.

"We want to sleep." One of them said.

"Yes, we are tired," Collin mumbled, covering himself up to his head with the blanket.

"These are important news boys, remember the impossible task you gave me?" Pan asked them, now looking at their sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, the one Collin actually thinks that you'll allow." The boy who said that chuckled while getting dressed.

Pan smirked at the boys. The oldest of them were either not paying attention or still too sleepy to be aware of there been a conversation happening.

"Let's go outside, so the other ones can hear the big news." He said.

"Is everybody here?" Pan asked Felix from the branch of the tree where he was sitting. And Felix nodded his head answering.

"Everybody's here."

"Then let's begin 'cause we have no time to waste."

The Lost Boys started to cheer while eating and throwing their food around, this was a complete mess and it was disgusting.

Pan cleared his throat, "We all remember Wendy Darling," the way he said her name was like listening to someone say something repugnant, "how she wanted to become a mother and order us around. But she failed, and we made s=sure of her never trying to do anything like that anymore."

The boys chanted now, cursing even. This was perfect, they were all listening with attention.

"But we have a small problem here and now. We need a Lost Girl. The Lost Girl. But why?" he paused.

"Because why not?"