13 Goodnight Love

Juliette remained sit on the bed, with young Collin in her legs and an impatient Pan waiting for a good Snow White story. It was late at night, Juliette and Collin had to wait for Pan to be ready to finish the story. It was quite different from the one Disney showed, but it was better in so many ways. Pan left for a Lost Boy business, leaving Juliette and Collin wanting more for the story. It was like borrowing a book and having to return it before actually finishing it.

"I am tired mommy." The boy said, rubbing his eyes with his small hands.

"Oh, you want to go to sleep? Is the little boy tired?" she asked, and the boy just nodded. "Okay, let's sleep then. We can hear the rest of the story later."

Collin was not able to answer, since he was already sleeping. With half of his body out of the bed, Juliette had to carry him to put him in a decent and comfortable position. Collin was slightly skinny and he didn't weight much, so it made it easier for her to move him. The boy was really a heavy sleeper, and Juliette was almost falling to her feet. She was really tired and Pan had left her alone to deal with the mess in his tent.

Juliette thanked for the bed, it was big enough for at least four people to sleep in.

"Well, was my story that bad?"

"Shhh." She said. What was Pan thinking?

"Oh- sorry"

"Don't make so much noise Pan." She pointed to the other part of the tent that had another small room.

It was a hot day in Neverland and the dark clothes didn't helped her at all. It was night, and the sun was long gone, but she wished she had more clothes.

"So, you like it here love? Felix said that you treat Collin very well." He said.

"He is a nice behaved boy. Not like you... Collin deserves a mother, and I will do whatever it takes to be the perfect mother."

"You know that is impossible, even for someone that committed."

That was something that hurt Juliette deep, she wanted to be a mother, not at the age of sixteen but, she did wanted to have a kid in the future, and a husband perhaps. She tried to see Peter as a good guy and father, but it seemed that she was wrong. There was no good in a boy like Peter Pan.

"Wanna bet? Juliette said. She was not going to sleep near Pan. She trusted him enough for taking care of Collin. But the idea of sharing a bed with him, she have some self-respect left.

"Where do you think you are going?" Pan asked, smirking as usual.

"Anywhere but here, go with Collin. Since you think that you are a better parent than me."

Juliette wanted to go away, but of course she couldn't. If Pan had wanted her to leave, she wouldn't have been here in the first place. Pan was holding Juliette gently, but it was obvious that he was not letting her go anywhere.

"No one leaves without my permission. Not even you. I can't allow it." He whispered in her ear.

Juliette had to spend the night with Pan, Collin was in his room sleeping like the little angel he is. Giving her back to Pan, Juliette was able to change her clothes in peace. That changed nothing, even when Pan tried to give her some privacy, he was staring. And when they finally got in the bed, Pan just said:

"Goodnight love." And hold her tight.

The next day was no less interesting than the last. The only difference was that Pan left with some of the boys and Collin on a hunting trip. And just a few boys had stayed. Jean, Ed, Jason and Eren were the boys who had stayed, claiming that they were going to train.