Chapter 1:Bumping into David

#text meassage#

Asia: "hey are u awake"

Riana:"Now I am"

Asia:"ok im coming to house now bye."

Riana: :-)

Hey im Riana. im a shy girl who doesn't talk much unless we have a tight bond or  I'm comfortable around you. My best friend of course is Asia I love her we went through thick and thin with each other. I knew Asia since 3rd grade and we do everything with each other till this day.  Asia and I became friend between a carrot fight .......its a long story . Me and Asia did the most silliest things as  little kids.We still do now.This might sound crazy but Asia is like my legacy.Well.. I thought to myself since I can't go back to sleep cause I'm fully awake ,I will have to prepare myself. I got up and took a shower,and got a plan t-shirt with jeans and to touch it up ,my black all-star shoes.As I was applying a little bit

of make up I heard my mom called. "Hun breakfast is ready". "I'll be right there mom". I said to her . Just a bit of lip gloss and I'm ready to go. As you can tell what I call make up is just  a bit of lip gloss or lip stick and a bit of mascara. Im not a big make up fan like those girls ,who shower their self with make up looking like a clown. When I was done I went downstairs. As I was reaching the kitchen I saw Asia. "Morning sleepy head I thought you'd never come down". "Well here I am " I said to Asia. "Great lets get a move on".  "Alright ,bye mom see u later". I kiss my mother goodbye and so did Asia."Bye Mrs.P". said Asia. "Bye darlings take care and stay out of trouble". called out mom. Asia consider my mom as her mom since she comes and hang out at our house everyday. Out the front door Asia and I was, ready for  our second week of senior year. Also  the second week I've been ignoring my best friend well.....we used to be best friend .His name is David. As I was thinking about David I realize we reach to school. "So that's the plan okay Riana" said Asia. "huh what". "Gosh you wasn't listening were you."  "No sorry ,I was......"

"You was what?"  "Nothing". I didn't want her to know I was thinking about David,especially when I told her I don't like him anymore and weren't talking . Well the talking part is real. David and I wasn't talking any more. We act like strangers now. Everytime our eye's meet I ended up turning away. Im too scared to look in his eyes, Especially when he have a girlfriend.Of course im against dating but I cant help looking at his gorgeous face. That's when....... "Bump!!!!" There I was on the floor but ,that's not the worst part ,I had some people looking at me.Great now im on the floor in front of the school because a stupid idiot bump me . "Are you okay?" That's one I realize that stupid idiot was David. GREAT, CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE.........