Kisu Shite-Chapter 1: Unplanned Meeting

Chapter 1: Unplanned Meeting

Screams echoed around Kazuki, his fans reaching to touch him at least once. His manager, Hakota Marimo, pulled him along, spouting out their schedule.

They got to the limo and the two got in.

Kazuki waved to his fans as the engine started and they got safely on the road.

“And then after 12 you have an interview with-,”

“Awe, just cancel everything for today, would you?” Kazuki said, pouting.

Hakota stared at him, “What’s with you today?”

Kazuki leaned back, “Come on, stupid Kappa, we’re going to the big city! There are loads to do there besides work,” he stuck his tongue out.

“Honestly, you’re like a child,” Hakota smiled, “But fine. You can have a day off,”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiroki Masami walked down the dark alley way, a hood covering his hair and eyes. As he reached the very middle, someone grabbed him from behind, shoving him to the wall.

“What are you doing creeping around in our territory?” a gruff voice said.

“I’m just taking a short cut,” Hiroki said.

“Hah! He says he’s just taking a short cut!”

There were laughs coming from three other people.

“Boys, hold his arms back. Let’s teach this fresh meat not to mess with us,”

Hiroki tried to get away, but two people grabbed him from behind, pulling him back.

They held his arms to his back as their leader punched him in the stomach.

Laughs echoed in Hiroki’s ears as they shoved him to the ground and kicked his side.

One missed, and landed him in the face, just near the eye.

He coughed as his lip split and blood trickled down his chin.

“Oi, guys! I hear someone!”

“Let’s get the hell out!”

The leader stomped on Hiroki’s stomach one last time, making a rib crack, and the group ran off.

Hiroki crawled over to the wall and slithered up it. He felt his way forward, inch by inch, each step sending spikes of pain through him.

He put one hand forward and felt nothing as the side of the building disappeared and he fell to the sidewalk.

The last thing he saw before slipping into unconsciousness was someone leaning down to him with rusty red hair.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kazuki walked down the side walk, a smile on his face. He was wearing dark sunglasses and a scarf to hide his identity, though Hakota says that anyone would recognize him by his red hair.

He stopped as he heard voices. They sounded angry. He walked a few steps forward and suddenly someone collapsed in front of him.

Kazuki jumped back in shock and stared down. The boy had black hair, and from what he could tell, light violet eyes.

Kazuki knelt down next to him and his eyes closed.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Hakota.

“Yo?”