Chapter 3

(DUH DUH AUTHORS NOTE!

Hello sweeties, time for an... UPDATE! Feel free to tell me any mistakes I make and enjoy!)

IM SO SORRY GUYS ITS BEEN A BLOODY YEAR! So here's a quick update on why I was a Moffat.
I have some killer disorders and they got out of hand, soon I'll be writing a book on them. You'll actually recognise some of this book is based off it. Enjoy this. And I'm sorry you guys had to wait.

*Shimmers POV*

There is a large noise, a crystal cut crash and a shattering sound. And voices, lots of voices. "Bob! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO GO THROUGH HER THINGS!"
Bob? Who's Bob... Who's things? "Oh come on! Nathan, she's Ryan's sister! Who knows what evil she is! Or what she's seen! Or BOTH! HE TOOK MY SISTER!"
Ryan... Ryan... Ryan's dead... Dads dead... Where am I...
"Bob, I know it's difficult. But she had a right to tell you herself and also to talk to people without everyone knowing her information, which looking at this file, what you've said is probably false." I open my eyes. I notice things, beeping, wires, smells of tea tree oil. "Zac! You need to stop her. Bob has taken things too far." I notice a small grey device with a red button attached to my finger. I remove the needle from my arm, it hurts and I feel dizzy, but I keep going. There's a bowl of clean cotton and medical supplies, my bag is empty next to it, I can see the figures talking through a blue curtain. It's sheer, but the way the light is I can see their shadows but they won't see mine.
I move slowly, placing cotton and tape over the wound. It'll stop bleeding in a minute but I'm paranoid. I grab my bag, some medical supplies, a sandwich and prepare to start the beeper. I hold my breath and count to three. I remove the device from my finger and the high pitch squeal goes off. I duck under the bed taking my bag, just in time as the curtain pulls back suddenly. I roll under and crawl backwards.
There's a window next to me, if I can can just get out...
"What do you think you're doing mutt!" The sharp faced, small girl in a dress picked me up and hit me against the wall, she was pale, too pale for a wolf, her parlour was grey toned. "VAMPIRE!" I yelled struggling. "Half-vampire. Now where's your brother got my sister you mutt!" She snaps, her fangs extending. "Bob! Put her down!" A voice demands. "Zac, she can find her! She can find Cicely!" (A/N, lol, seriously wait till the book on my disorder. Someone remind me to add a chapter about writing this) Bob, the odd girl looked at this boy, he wasn't exactly tall, but he had a presence that made it seem like he was. "Bob, she is still to be questioned, put her down. Before the Alpha gets here." She did as she was told... But not nicely. She dragged me with one arm and sat me on the bed, demanding me to stay. "sit here. When the Alpha arrives, then your fate is chosen.

Boop. Done. Sorry it's short. I'm sleepy, it's late, I forgot all about writing.
I want to work on my new book so it could be a while.