Chapeter 2

I wake up with tears all over my face, the taste of blood in my mouth and bruised all over.

It takes me a while to stand but when I can I begin to pack the few belongings I have. A few worn shirts, my other pair of jeans, my hair brush, some concealer, mascara and lipgloss and my file. The alpha wants to make sure I don't exist. Thus, he hide my files, in my room. According to these files I was never part of a pack. Just a human orphan. BS.

I climb down from the basement, I hate heights they terrify me and it's worse at night. Each step along the guttering with its slight creak. If it was any other wolf it would have broken, but I have been starved for so long that I weigh nothing. Finally I make it to a tree with a branch I can climb across. I slowly turn and grab the rooftop and pull myself up. I walk backwards a few steps than run and jump landing on the branch. I crawl to the trunk and climb down. We are the furthest pack South according to the notes I took in class years ago. I begin heading North-west, running and covering my scent as I go.

I keep running, watching the forests and towns go by. I stick to the shadows near the crowds of people, I can't afford to try and shift, it could be disastrous. I keep going, only stopping at park bubblers for a drink, they won't catch me.

*three days later*

I've been running non-stop and finally, my body can't take anymore. I feel light-headed and dizzy. I reach a stream, there's a tree near by that I lie under, I looked for any type of food but there's nothing. There's fish in the stream but they are too small to eat. Hopefully things will get better... The world is spinning, and black and white dots flicker in my vision, I try to stand, but I just fall hitting my head and collapse.

(MEGA IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! IF YOU HAVE TRIGGERS FOR ANY DISORDER YOU NEED TO READ!

For those who are easily triggered I'm going to warn you here this may not be a good book for you. A lot of this book will be based off my own and my friends experiences, which will involve various states of self harm, ENDOS, assault and could possibly later on involve suicide. I will be cautious as for me the smallest of things can set off a panic attack. However for the stronger more graphically written scenes I will warn and leave an outline of events afterwards.)

(A/N: Sorry if my writing patterns change and for any mistakes, I usually write these when I'm sleepy because I'm more creative)

*new character pov unlocked! :P New character: Zac*

"The scouts have been reporting unknown scents and believe a rouge is in the area, so obviously, they send us to deal with it." Bob whines, I swear she's like a five year old, she can use weapons, she loves to set things on fire and she acts like a child. She's a deadly, pyromaniac, toddler who uses phrases from the play 'Cosi' to mock me.

"We just have to look around, find the rouge, deal with it. Simple." I wish it was, normally it's another threat to deal with, another fight, and drama after drama.

We walk to the edge of the Forrest, nothing strange until we get to the river. "Human footprints? But it smells of wolf..." Bob looks at me in confusion, she's a year younger than me, her twin left here last year, running away after her mate rejected her, no one knows what happened and Bob never fully healed from losing her, they always send us out hoping she'll come back. We follow the prints till we reach the old pine, there's a girl there, she's bruised and beaten and thin, as if she has never had more than a few bites every few days. Her eyes a swollen and you can see the darkness under hew eyes from lack of sleep. She's wearing a pair of worn out jeans, they're stained with green and yellow-brown marks from grass. Her shirt is grey, with rips that look as tho they were made by trees as she was running. Her left arm is covered in thick and thin hair ties, and has bruises specifically from them snapping into her wrist. There are faint scars in her skin, some seem self inflicted others are too difficult, places to hard to reach for someone to cut.... We carry her back to the pack hospital. She is a werewolf, but somehow hasn't shifted yet. The doctor, a female human with a mate shifter, Lorrikeet (A/N yes I really did just name my character after an Australian bird) examined her wounds while we waited. "She has been physically abused, it seems werewolf strength. These injuries on your kind are rare, too rare from humans, and this is too much assault for such a case. I've injected morphine and she should be sleeping until tomorrow. Most of these injuries were made with boots. I will talk to the alpha about her tomorrow... Bob, I think I should warn you, I did a blood test through our systems to find a pack... Your sisters mate..." Bob snapped up, standing in a warrior position, an silent deadly statue ready to kill..."What has Ryan done?!" She growled, Lorrikeet struggling not to show fear, "This girl is his sister."

A/N Cliffhangers, damn, I'm almost as evil as Moffat... Not really, I won't make you guys wait two years. (If you get that high five, also I feel you fellow sherlockian) Soon my darlings, soon I'll give you your next upgrade. I will save you from the monster that slithers from out under the bed. Just listen to your heart... *starts singing*

Sorry for my tearable puns... (This is getting out of hand...) well good luck, have fun. Every drink your favourite drink, you promised update is here. PULL OUT THE CANDY, CHOCOLATE, CAKE, ICECREAM, PANCAKES, MAYPLE SYRUP AND ALL DELICIOUS FOODS AND EAT! FOR ASGARD! *Dean pops head out window* 'Don't forget my pie!'