Yule Ball Dress Shopping

By the time we got back it was way past midnight.  I looked at the clock.  3:30 AM!  We were going to be in a bucket-load of trouble if Dumbledore finds out.  Harry walked in the commonroom and set me down on the couch.  

"Are you okay?"  

"Yeah.  I think I'll be fine."  I said attempting to get up.  I was fine.  

"I'm so happy to see that you're okay!"  Harry whispered excitedly.

"I'm happy to see that beautiful smile of yours."  We had a moment.  

"Do you think it's weird if a guy sings to you?"  

"No, why?"  

"Any requests?"  

"No," I said with a smile on my face.

"Me, Liam, Zayn, and Niall have been working on this song."  

He started singing what was called, 'What Makes You Beautiful'  

"Wow, Harry!  You're amazing!"

 "You really think so?"  

"You're so talented!"  I laid down on the couch and Harry sat across from me in a chair.  I fell asleep to him singing what I believe was called, 'More Than This'  I don't know how he sang all of the lads lines but he did fantastic.  

I woke up to everyone laughing.  

"What?"  

"McKenna you were sleep talking again."  

"Really?"  I said  groaning.

"Yeah, but Harry thought it was adorable!"  Elizabeth said trying to make me feel better.  

"Harry!"

"Yeah, Mc?"

 "Let's go Yule Ball shopping today!"  

"Okay; but you need to get ready!"  

"ELIZABETH WE'RE GOING SHOPPING TODAY FOR THE YULE BALL!" I screamed into the girl's dormitory while I was walking up the steps.  

"YAY!"  She replied.  I put on dark jeans and a purple sequined tank top and threw a white jacket over it.  I put on a pair of black flats.  Elizabeth wore grey jeggings, a hot pink layered T-shirt and a light purple jacket over it.  I brushed out all the tangles in my hair and straightened it.  Elizabeth also straightened her brown hair but put it in a french braid.  

"Ready Harry?"  

"Yep!  Oh are Cedric and Elizabeth coming too?"  

"Yeah; is that a problem?"  

"No."  

"Well then let's go!"  Elizabeth said holding Cedric's hand.  We left.  And went to Witches' Beauty. 

"Harry, you choose three and I'll try them on."  

"Okay babe."  I went and chose three for myself.  One blue ball gown with a tull skirt and a sweet-heart neck line.  It also had a pinkish purple belt on it.  I chose another one that reminded me of a Greek goddess.  It had one strap and it was flowy and had a aqua belt on it too; but other than that belt it was white.  The last dress me and Harry both saw it.  Our hands touched when we were about to pull it.  It was a hot pink ball gown with ruffles on the skirt.  It had a sweet heart neck line.  

I tried on one of Hary's picks first.  It was a short dress with a lot of embellishment on the top.  It was blue.  "Harry here is one of your picks."  

"That was a bad idea!  Sorry McKenna but that just doesn't look good on you."  Harry said laughing.  

"Yeah, I hate it too!"  Cedirc made a comment but I couldn't hear it.  

"McKenna go try one of yours."  Elizabeth said.  I walked back into the changing room and put on my blue ball gown.  I walked back out.  

"So?  Ya like?"  I asked Elizabeth because she was smiling.  

"I love it!"  

"McKenna, I'm sorry if you like it but it just is too distracting.  It'll take away from your beauty."  

"I do like it but if you don't like it, I don't"  

I walked back into the changing room and put on Harry's second pick.  A long silk gown.  It was a deep purple.  It had a sparkly belt too.  

"Harry this is your second choice.  Do you like it?"  

"I do!  It looks great on you!"  

"Thanks I like it too!  But I want to try on the last dress; the one that we both liked!"  

"Okay; whatever you what." 

I walked into the dressing room and put on the pin ballgown.  I thought I looked stunning.  I walked out.  Everyone gasped.  

"I thought you would like it!"  

"McKenna you look gorgeous!"  Harry said happily.  

Elizabeth found her dress after trying one on!  

"Mc!  This is the dress!" She said twirling in the short dress that I tried on.  

"Elizabeth you look great!"  

"Thanks!"  

Cedric and Harry paid for the dresses.  

"Let's go shoe shopping now!"  "Yeah!"  

"MCKENNA I FOUND THE PERFECT SHOES FOR ME!"  Liz screamed from across the shop.  I ran over.  She was holding a pair of black shiny heels.  "They will look great with the dress!"

I turned around and glanced at a pair of white heels with pink lace on them.  "Elizabeth!  I found the shoes!"  I yelled at her.

I showed them to her.  "They are BEAUTIFUL!"  We paid for the shoes and went back to Hogwarts.

A/N: Hi my little fans and readers who I love dearly.  This is one of my longest chapters!  Probs 'cause I love writing about this stuff!  So, as I always say: Fan.  Vote.  Read.  

:D