Monday

Monday

My Schedule- Charms 8:15-9:00, Potions 9:05-9:50, Transfiguration 9:55-10:30, D.A.D.A 10:35-11:20, Herbology 11:25-12:10 LUNCH 12:10-1:30 Hist. Magic 1:35-2:20, Arithmancy 2:25-3:10  FREE TIME 3:10-9:30, 9:35-10:10 Astronomy

I was so bored during school I got homework in Charms, Potions, History of Magic, and Astronomy!  Whoo-hoo!  I thought sarcastically.  I had three classes with Jonny; Astronomy, Herbology and Charms.  I couldn't wait until Friday!  He said wear something cute; what am I going to wear!  After all my classes were over me, Elizabeth, Chloe and Annabelle went shopping.  

"Mc, you've got to get a lot of cute stuff!"  "Before I get anything, I have to go to Gringotts!"  We went to Gringotts and we all got some money.  We stopped at a lot of different shops!  I bought a blue floral dress that puffed out a little at the bottom, a purple, pink, yellow and blue floral romper that had a thick brown belt in the middle, a zebra print strapless dress, a nude colored dress that had a lot of big bling at the top, a dress that was black at the top and then whte with black mesh over it and a bright yellow cardigan to go over it, a peachy-orange kinda tight strapless dress, a bright purple strapless dress, a simple black dress that had off the shoulder sleeves, a pale yellow dress, a pair of white skinny jeans, a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark grey skirt, a navy blue and white polka dotted tank, a one shoulder strap dress that had sparkles all over it, a bright baby blue scarf, a white v-neck, a long sleeved grey hooded top with pockets, and a striped off one shoulder top.  Now on to shoes a pair of nude heels, white Toms, sparkly heels, black Tom wedges, a pair of blue, green and purple plaid Sperries, lime green Converse, hot pink Converse, and a pair of black heels.  "I'm so tired!"  I said to all the girls.  I was carry SO many bags and boxes it was insane!  "So am I!"  Elizabeth groaned.  "You can count me in to!"  Annabelle told us.  "How are you tired!?  I have more energy than ever!"  Chloe said excitedly.  We went back to Hogwarts just in time to go to Astronomy.  YEAH! I had Astronomy with Jonny!  I put on my new pair of white skinnies a grey and navy striped shirt and my new baby blue scarf.  

Astronomy was SO boring I hate it!  But it's with Jonny so it evens out.  He passed me a note about halfway through the class it said: Where were you today?  I took out a pen and wrote: Shopping!  :) And gave it back to him.  He passed it back: Oh I was wondering where you were baby!  I smiled at him.  "Ms. Logans what is the answer!"  "Oh sorry I didn't here you."  "I said what is that star called?" and pointed to her telescope I walked up to it and said,"Alpha Leonis."  "Correct!"  "10 points Gryffindor!"  

Jonny and I walked back to Hogwarts Castle.  "Only four more nights."  He whispered softly into my ear.  "Can't wait."  I whispered back.  "See you in the morning."  He kissed my cheek goodnight again!  I walked into the dormitory and half the girls weren't in bed yet; they weren't even there.  They must still be at Astronomy I thought.  I put on sweats and a random tee, fell on my bed and slept.

A/N

Please comment on it!  I've been on Wattpad nonstop like all day working on my story.  And thinking of ideas so I hope you guys have been enjoying it!