t h r e e

WARNING: homophobic slurs and intense bullying, if triggering for you please do not read. your mental health is a lot more important than this book. If you still would like to read but skip the triggering bits there will be a : when they start and a ~ when they are done.

 If you still would like to read but skip the triggering bits there will be a : when they start and a ~ when they are done

Friday September 20th, 2013
3:15pm

:
Richie heard the bell ring and almost instantly grabbed his already packed bag and left the room, slipping in his headphones and walked down the hall ignoring the stares people sent his way. He felt his backpack get yanked back making him stumble back and fall to the ground, he groaned as he looked up and was met with four guys staring down at him and laughing; Henry, Patrick, Belch, and Victor.

"Wow you cant even stand up straight, faggot" Henry said, making the other three laugh and Richie roll his eyes and slowly start get up "did I say you could stand up?" he asked, pushing his finger against Richie's chest so he'd fall back down. This wasn't new to Richie, he knew what these kinds of people were hiding. He wasn't stupid. One of the people involved with him getting caught was just like this.

Richie stood up once they walked off and he rolled his eyes "asshole" he muttered under his breath.
~

Richie walked out of the school and down the hall was Eddie who was still packing his things and trying to stay as neat as possible as he did so only to have his locker closed in his face and everything in his hands to drop and scatter across the hall as he held his hands to his chest in shock.

"sh-sh-shit Eddie, didn't mean to s-s-sc-scare you" Bill said, leaning down and started to pick the smaller one's stuff up before Eddie leant down and joined him

"It's fine, Bill just give me a warning next time" Eddie said, soon they had everything picked up and put into his backpack.

As Eddie basically drowned his hands in sanitizer Bill leaned against the lockers and watched Bev walk by, Eddie looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

"Just ask her her out already, Bill. It's agonizing watching you just drool over her and pretend you only like her as a friend to her face" Stanley said, walking over to them and made Bill scoff and push himself off the locker as Eddie started walking and the two taller boys followed after him

"You're kidding r-right? Like she w-w-wou-would date s-someone with a st-stutter" he said, Eddie shrugged as Bill moved Eddie from his left to his right side and throw his arm around his shoulders as Stanley stayed on Bill's left side as they passed the Bowers gang.

After the incident last summer Bill had become a lot more protective over Eddie, he didn't mind though. He liked it.

"Who knows, she might think your stutter is cute" Eddie said once they were away from the bowers gang, earning a blush and a shake of the head from Bill

"God I wish, b-bu-but all i get is the usual p-p-pity" Bill said, Eddie shrugged and looked ahead as they walked outside of school and his eyes landed on Richie who got on a skateboard

"I don't get the obsession you and Bev have with him...he's weird" Stanley said, nudging Eddie as he saw him staring

"Huh? If anyone is obsessed it's Bev, she won't shut up about him" Eddie said, giving Stan a look as Bill looked at Eddie unamused

"R-richie!" Bill called out, making Eddie's head turn to Bill at an alarmingly fast rate as Richie turned around and looked back at them.

Richie grabbed his skateboard to carry it before he walked over to them, looking at the three boys.

"Do you w-w-want to come to my game tonight? Eddie will be th-there, he doesn't like sitting by hi-hi-him-himself" Bill said, making Eddie sigh and mentally face palm as he thought Richie would think he was a loser, more than he already was.

"Sure, why not"

"Great. It's 8 and E-e-eddie should be in the b-b-bottom stands so you'll find h-him easy"

"Or I could just pick Eddie up and then we both show up to your game at 8"

"That's a brilliant idea, R-r-richie" Bill said, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen from Eddies bag before writing Eddie's number and Bill's address on it "here you go" He said, handing it to Richie who nodded and put it in his jacket pocket

"I guess I'll see you at 7:30" Richie said, getting back on his skateboard as Eddie reluctantly nodded.

"Yeah, 7:30" Eddie said, watching Richie nod and turn away from them before skating off.

"God I am a-an amazing w-wingm-man" Bill said, making Eddie rolled his eyes and followed Bill to his car getting in the passenger side as Bill got in the drivers side and Stanley got into the backseat.

"I don't like him and even if I was gay and did...I would've done that perfectly fine on my own, thank you very much" Eddie said, watching Bill as he started the car

"Whatever you want to tell y-y-yourself bud" Bill said, making Eddie nod and look out the window.

Friends called each other bud, Eddie didn't want Bill to call him bud.