Chapter Nine - Save The Dance

Começar do início

"Oh. I don't need to be invited in."

"And we both still need to." Stefan said as he look at Elena.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Elena ask with a wide smile on her face.

"I would love to. Thank you." Stefan said before he enters the house and give Elena a peck on the lips and walk inside the house followed by Bonnie and Natalia.

"Oh, I wouldn't invite that guy if I were you. He screams bad decisions." Natalia said and both Stefan and Bonnie laugh as they walk into the living room and sits on the couch. She then open her bag of food and eat some chicken tenders just at the same time Elena walks into the living room with Damon.

"What! I told you he screams bad decisions." Natalia said as she shakes her head at Elena and she laugh at her. Bonnie gives Elena her jacket and she thanks her.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan ask.

"To school." Elena answer.

"Huh?" Stefan look at Elena with confusion.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon said as Natalia keep eating her chicken tenders while watching the drama in front of her.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan said.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." Elena said trying to make them understand.

"Your way, Elena." Damon said, giving up on trying to stop her.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how." Bonnie said with confidence in her voice and Natalia raise an eyebrow when she heard what Bonnie said. She didn't know what makes Bonnie think that she's capable of killing Klaus, but she admire her confidence.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Besides, Natalia will be with us." Elena said and it makes Natalia cough really hard as she choke some of the chicken tenders. Stefan vamp-speed towards the kitchen and grab a glass of water for her.

"Thanks. What!?" Natalia said after she gulp down all of the water.

"Yeah. You're coming with us to school. Come on." Elena said as she grab Natalia's hand and pull her out of the house towards the car.

"Wait, um, coming." Stefan said as he follows them.

Stefan was the one that's driving the car and Elena sits on the co-pilot seat while both Natalia and Bonnie sits at the back. Natalia stills doesn't understand why on earth does she has to go to school with them. She has never like high school. That place feels like hell.

"Remind me again, why do I have to go to hell with you guys?" Natalia ask with sarcasm in her voice and the three of them laugh.

"Because Natalia. You are the only one who knows how Klaus looks like." Elena said.

"Well, Elijah know how he looks like. Why does he doesn't have to come?"

"Because, he needs to find another way to kill Klaus remember, besides Elijah said you are very strong, so you could help Bonnie if she needs help." Elena said and it makes Natalia look at Bonnie.

"Bonnie, what's your last name?"

"Bennett." Bonnie answer with a frown on her face as Natalia question was so sudden.

"You are a Bennett witch. That does makes sense."

"What makes sense?" Bonnie ask.

"The Petrova family and the Bennett family has a very long history. Wherever a Petrova goes, there will always be a Bennett witch with them. And the Bennett witch are very loyal, brave and strong. Some of them are a lot stronger than the rest of their family." Natalia smiles at Bonnie and she does the same.