The Tale Of Discovering

Start from the beginning

"Lady parts?" Jennie snorted at the term. There was something about that teacher. She seemed to hate using crass language for anything, or using a term more directly related to something. Such as her sexual orientation. And genitals, apparently. Though, ironically enough, she didn't refrain from using that language when she was having sex.

"Your... intimate bits." Jisoo gestured towards the blonde's groin, cheeks dusting a soft pink that Jennie had noted quickly. "Why are you talking to it?"

"Because, it's like a penis, you know? I think it has a mind of its own and my goddamn clitoris is the brain of the operation." Jennie grumbled, grumpily plucking her clothes from the current drawer. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm a man."

"Oh..." The brunette pursed her lips together, head shaking slowly. "You are such a horn dog, Jennie Kim."

"Well, that's a new one." Jennie blinked slightly at the new term. "I'm just gonna... go shower and try to get my... 'lady parts' to stop thinking about you."

The brunette smiled, amusement glowing in her eyes. She leaned forward to press a kiss to the top of the blonde's head before speaking. "Go do that. I think I'm too sore to even attempt to try anything else right now."

"Yeah. I guess I need to get my ass over to my parents before Minjee has a cow." She smiled at the small gesture and leaned up to press a chaste kiss to Jisoo's lips before rushing off to the bathroom. She was honestly too afraid of herself in that moment. If she continued any longer, she would surely take Jisoo again.

"Better not do that." She joked to herself, keeping her mock paranoia aside.

Jennie shut the bathroom door behind her, realizing soon enough that she had totally assholed her way through to take a shower. Jisoo looked as if she had planned on taking one, but the brunette hadn't said a word when Jennie mentioned she was hopping in.

Not trying to worry about that too much, the blonde placed her clothes on the toilet seat and prepared the shower, trying to think up any other thoughts to distract herself from the problem at hand. Minjee and Daejung were a good subject to think about, and her soon-to-be visit with them.

She planned on spending as much time as she could with the two before she left Storybrooke, in which the hourglass to that point was running low on grains of sand. Jisoo and Jennie had planned on moving only a few weeks after graduation, which would give the brunette enough time to finish up the school year and the two to pack up the mansion.

"There's no way in hell that I'm going to the apartment without any furniture. I want some of it, and of course all of my kitchen and bathroom items. A few wall decorations and a lamp or two. Or else there shouldn't be much we should bring besides personal items." Jisoo had said when Jennie inquired her on what they were taking.

Jennie had assumed the apartment was going to be rather small based on the pictures the brunette had shown her, and no matter what it wouldn't be a thing compared to the size of the manor that they currently reside in. Naturally, that had led to the assumption of leaving the furniture behind and bringing only a select few, unless Jisoo had planned on purchasing more once they had moved down there.

Regardless, the blonde wasn't at all enthused about packing up and moving even just the few things. She was  sure those "few" things would total in a large truck load that they would be stuck moving to who only knows where that apartment would be located.

Of course, unless Jisoo had planned on hiring help. Jennie hoped that were the case or she might have a sobbing fit in the corner before toughening up to do just that tedious task.

The blonde grumbled to herself at the thought as she quickly dressed. There was a lot of things to pack up in this house. The two of them had made an attempt to last week so they would have been able to make some dent. But all those boxes full of just things from a few closets and the bathroom downstairs was already pushing Jennie towards surrender.