Next Stop, Nowhereville??

After about what feels like a week on the train, I finally got to the little town of Woodland Valley.

Taking a look around. It was a cloudy day and cold. And all I see was small stores and one apartment building. 'So, this is going to be the place I will be living for now on. Now then, where is my ride?'

"Hello! And welcome to nowhereville!" Said a super cheerful and hyper voice behind me. "Home of the supernatural and a few norms."

Turning around, my senses where bombarded with hot pink hair, with some blood red in it, the smell of cotton candy mix with an copper like smell that strangely reminds me of blood.

"Umm hi." I said. I glance around looking for a escape route. The smell of copper and her presence was creeping me out.

"A people of few words, huh." She said with a smile. "Well that alright, my name Annabelle. Hey, can I ask you a question?"

Before I can answer she starts talking again.

"So, like are you a norm or what?" She asked. She then lean forward and start to sniffing the air around me. A chill shot down my back with her close proximity.

'Okkk. I think it is time to go now.' I thought.

"Cause you smell weird. Like, you..." She started to said but she notices me making my way slowly away from her. A frown forming on her pretty face, a pout soon took over the frown. 

"Stop right there mister." She commanded. My body stops all on its own.

'What the heck!?' I thought, panic rising .

She sighed and smiled softly. "Now now, no need to run away. I will not bite, much."

She stated with a chuckle, while she slowly circling me.

"All I wanted to do is be your friend. After all, this town can be very danger if you make me mad." She said.

Now I what to ask if anyone EVER got that feel of a wild animal stalking it prey. If the answer yes, then you should know it was not pleasant at all.

And that is how I am feeling at this moment with her circling me and the look in her eyes that said she thought I looked tasted. She step closer and when she did I randomly notices her eyes were mismatch. One was gray and the other was a blue color.

"Now then." She flashed a toothy smile. "You do understand what I am saying, right?"

Before I can answer someone walked up and state calmly. "Lady Annabelle, please step back from the kid."

The person that walked up was huge and scary looking. He was wearing all gray clothing and has black hair and dark eyes.