"I have another propersition for you." He smirks.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I smirk back. I heard growling. "Son of a bitch." Facing the hellhound that was to my left.

"Exactly. How about you set me free, you live. Kelly dies."

"No." I say. Prepared to fight for my life. "Just because you have your dog doesn't mean I'll let you go." Smirking at him.

I run after the demon ready to kill him. The hellhound quickly charges after me. I see the claw marks and dodge out of the way. It comes after me again and I stab it making it yelp and back away. The hellhound pins me down. Trying to kick it's off or even push it off. I can't get it off. It's too heavy. Damn. It snarls and growls in my face loudly. Forcing me to look away as I bite my lip. Fear actually running through me.

At the most precious time I hear a wonderful british accent. "Let her go." Crowley demands.

"No. She's interfering with a debt. Just because you like her doesn't mean we can let her keep living." The demon snaps back.

"I am King! Not you!" He yells.

The demon just give a disgusted look towards Crowley. "I guess it's time to kill this whore. She's nothing but trouble."

Crowley quickly snaps his finger. With a even rougher growl by his side. "Sick it girl." Then Crowleys hellhound tackles the hellhound holding me down off of me. Crowley is quickly helping me up. I quickly march over killing the demon in the trap still. I hear the whimpers and see smeared blood. Crowley just smirks watching his pup.

Crowley holds my hand as I walk back towards him. "Should we?" Gesturing towards the fight.

"No. Juliet will win."

"Who's that?"

"My hellhound." Smirking at me. "Where too?"

"My motel." As we walk away from the fight. Crowley just ignores all the whimpers and snarls as I keep looking over my shoulder to make sure it stays away. "I need to tell Kelly she is free to go home."

Crowley snaps his fingers never releasing my hand as we appear outside my motel room. "Keeping me out?" He teases me.

I give him a small smile. "What can I say. I'm a tease." Unlocking the door.

"I know you are." He whispers.

I walk in. "I'll let you in, in a minute."

Time skip

Once she left and the salt was all cleaned up along with me breaking a symbols that kept him out. Crowley walked in. "Where is Juliet?" I ask.

"Hell. Most likely."

"Can I see her?"

He looks at me curiously. Then nods. He disappears then reappears with glasses in his hands.