Messed up tour (Deacury)

Freddie's POV:

There was two days left for our tour and we decided to just relax and have some good time. Deaky and I walked hand in hand almost all day on the beach and everywhere in the city. Brian, Roger, Deaky and I decided to go again to the beach tonight because we had no show and there would not be paparazzi. Everybody was in a swim suit beside me. I never liked the ocean. It is scary.

We were walking on the beach as we got closer to the water. Then, Brian picked me up while I struggled against his grip. He was running to the ocean.

"Help me!" I yelled to Roger and John.

They started to laugh.

"Stop being such a drama queen Freddie!" Roger yelled back.

What they didn't know was that I wasn't joking. The idea of being in the cold water at night was frightening me. I couldn't swim and neither of them knew that. I didn't tell them because I thought that it was embarrassing.

Brian continued to run to the ocean as I felt tears coming to my eyes but I didn't let them come out.

"Brian! Let me go please!" I yelled again.

"Sure." he said surprising me.

It's only at the moment that he let go of me that I realised that we were far away from the beach. I couldnt touch the sand at the ground while I was in the water. Brian ran away laughing. He thought he was funny. They all left to place their towel without looking back.

I started to panic. I started to wiggle my arms to keep me up at the surface of the water bit it wasn't working. The more I moved, the more I was sinking. There was a big wave going to me. Unfortunatly, it wasn't leading me to the beach but it was taking me away from it. I was starting to feel cold. I did the mistake to try to scream but the water made its way painfully to my lung just like it didn't want me to be saved. I began to feel weaker because of all the fighting against the water. I needed air but I couldn't get it. The only thing I could manage to get out of the water was my hand and I did get it out.

This was no use because they were probably too far away from me. Fuck you Brian, if I die it's your fucking fault.

John's POV:

We just put our towels on the sand. Freddie was not here yet so I decided to ask Brian if he knew where he was.

"Bri, do you know where Freddie is? He should be back by now." I said.

"He probably just left because he was pissed at me or he just was gonna get changed." he said.

"Okay..." I said still worried.

Brian took his book and began to read it. Roger began to play with Brian's hair while he took little looks at his book. I layed on the towel and I just watched at the ocean. Then I saw it. Freddie's hand with black painted nails. Oh shit.

I stood up quickly and started to run to where I saw him.

"Freddie! Fred!" I yelled almost bursting into tears.

As I approached him, not very quickly honestly, I could see his body more clearly. I could see that he was starting to move more slowly as he tried to go back up to the surface.

I finally reached him and took him in my arms to go back to the beach. His body was iced. I could feel him coughing hard.

"Are you okay love?" I asked a few times and he finally answered nodding.

He wrapped his leg around my waist to hold me as close as possible. He was shaking really hard and was panting. I finally sat him on the sand on the spot where I was with Roger and Brian before. Those two bastards didn't even noticed that he was drowning until I brought him to the towels.