High School Part2

This is Auggie, I guess Ill talk yall through this part... Go head and read.

I woke up, did my hygiene and got dressed. Black crotch pants, bulls jersey, bulls SnapBack, and red carmine 6s, i topped it off with my favorite gold chain with Mel's name on the back of the teddy bear charm. I guess yall are wondering whose Mel. Yall will find out sooner or later. I went downstairs to wake my nieces up for my mom. I was already running late, I'm suppose i meet my best friend, Jaia on 90th Street at 7:30. It's already 7:15. I was trying to wake one of my nieces up but she wouldn't budge. I attempted this for like five minutes, nun. I was bout to freak out. But then, here comes my niece with a bucket of ice and cold water. Before i could tell her to put it down, it's content was all over her sister and her bed. Damn. She ran and her sister woke up screaming. Up, that's my cue to leave. It is now, 7:30 and I'm late. I say goodbye, lock the door and start jogging up the road to 90th street. We start walking and I'm sure Ajaia gave you all the details... So skipping to school. We walked into home room. I was slightly behind Jaia, looking at her. She's pretty, got a figure, and can dress. That's my bestfriend though.