Chapter 19 Graduation

"Hey see you tomorrow!" I say getting out of the car. Ethan leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Have a good night!" He says as I close the door. I walk up my driveway and into the house.

The next morning when I wake up birds are chirping outside my window. It's so beautiful!

Today is graduation! Finally I am done with school. I walk down stairs and grab some cereal. Dad walks in and sits down across from me.

"Honey there is something I have been meaning to tell you." He a apologetic look on his face.

"Yes?" I reply quite puzzled.

"It's about your mother, she was a mermaid. When she "died" she just went back to the sea. But she wanted me to tell you she loved you very much." He has such a serious look on his face I can't stop myself from laughing.

"Dad I know. I saw mom. She is coming to the graduation today. And the reason I know is because, I'm a mermaid too." Dad looks stunned for a minute then breaks into a huge smile.

"I was hoping you would take after her! So she really is coming?"

"Yes!"

"Well since today is graduation I am going to make you a special breakfast. So go relax and watch some TV." Dad shoos me away. I grab my phone and turn on the TV.

Emilyglamgirlxoxo: Hey honey!

Ethan#bestboyfriendever: Hood morning beautiful.

Emilyglamgirlxoxo: Ready to graduate?

Ethan#bestboyfriendever: YES

Emilyglamgirlxoxo: I bet.

Ethan#bestboyfriendever: Hey what are you doing for college?

Emilyglamgirlxoxo: I am going to the sea to train to be queen. And master my powers.

Ethan#bestboyfriendever: That's my girl!

Emilyglamgirlxoxo: Where are you going?

Ethan#bestboyfriendever: I'm going up to Washington.

Emilyglamgirlxoxo: How long?

Ethan#bestboyfriendever: Only a few years. But the second I'm done I am coming right back for you <3.

The rest of the morning passes and before I know it the graduation ceremony starts. The principal stands up and begins giving a speech. I see Maddie, Larry, Mom, and Dad all sitting in the stands. Some embarrassing pictures flash across the screen.

"Now we did a vote on who the longest couple has been. You the students voted, Ethan and Emily!" The picture of Ethan and I at homecoming this year flashes across the scream. Ethan leans over and we smile. "This couple has been together for three years!"  The students clap for us.

"Now we will start. Students line up."

Our principal reads our names and the power shake hands with a ton of board members.

"Jessica Parker." Everyone goes crazy for Jess especially me.

"Ethan San." All the boys go yell and I screamed my lungs off. A couple more kids go and then it's me. I hand my paper to the principal and he reads my name.

"Emily Tulson." I walk across the stage and grab my diploma. Ton of people clap and scream as I walk back to me seat.

"Okay students! Have a wonderful life." We all turn the tassels and throw are hats up in the air.

Suddenly two arms wrap around my waist. I turn expecting it to be Ethan, but instead it's Lith.

"I'm so happy for you babe." He says kissing my cheek.

"Get off me and go away!" I squirm out of his grip.

"Okay. Okay! Fine. Will you at least meet me at the beach tomorrow?"

"Fine but of you pull anything I will report you to the police." He rolls his eyes and walk away.

(skip to the party sorry I lazy) 

I walk into a large room, people are dancing. We dance and have fun all through the night. I get home at around 1:30 in the morning. On my bed is a bouquet of flowers and a note.

Emily, your sisters and I are very happy for you! I can't wait to help you with your studies! I love you. ~Mom

I put the note down and move the flowers to my dresser.

I'm done. Done with school. In a couple of days my life begins. I will be queen. Queen Emily, Queen of the Sea.

Hello bubbles! So the story is coming to an end :'(. But there will be a sequel! Yay! So please comment and vote! It would make my day! Thanks everyone! Enjoy school Haha no. Peace! ✌~Starflower12359