I made it known that I knew where she was. I sent an envelope to her house with her name on it. Hopefully she knows it was me. I'm sure she has already received it.

One thing is I can't believe she never told me about my kids. Like who would have thought that I would have a kid with her let alone triplets. In a way, I get where she is coming from I hurt her, I broke her heart and if I could I would go back to that night and change it. Now it's too late.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

( memory of what happened that night)

I've been so stressed out from work, that I've decided why not go for some drinks. Besides Daisy's at Jane's having a girls night. She won't be back till tomorrow morning.

Once all this work I'm doing ends I'll take her on a vacation to wherever she wants. I guess as an apology to her for not spending time with her like I always do. Even though she knew I was going to be very busy for a couple weeks.

I made it to a local bar close to where we live and headed straight to the bar and sat on a stool. I ordered a drink.

"Hennessy on the rocks please," I say to the bartender.

"Coming right up, sir, " the bartender says as he grabs an elegant glass cup, some ice and pours the hennessy in the glass and hands it to me.

"Here is your drink, sir. Anything else?" he asks.

"No, thank you." I said to him.

I sip the Hennessy slowly feeling it run through my body making me relax, as I think about all the work waiting for me to do the next day. Just the thought of it makes my head hurt.

"You look stressed out, honey." I turn my head to Blondie as she runs her hand on my arm. I didn't even notice when she showed up next to me.

Giving her a cold expression and moving my left hand to show her that I was a married man.

"Sorry, but I'm a married man, go find yourself another man that isn't taken." I say, giving her a disgusted look. I swear this woman has no respect for herself, throwing herself to married men is not the look she should go for.

"But I don't see what's wrong with just some talking, or is that bad?" she says as she sits next to me.

"Now what's got you so stressed out. Work? Kids?, wait no let me guess your wife?" she asks.

"What's it to you? Leave." I tell her in the most serious tone. I really don't want to talk to anyone. Why can't she just take the hint. Why won't she go away.

She eventually left and went to talk to some other dude. That whole night I stayed at the bar ordering drink after drink. I was so intoxicated that the blonde came back and was talking to me. I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I left the bar and headed towards my car with the blonde following me.

I got home and went inside. As I was going towards my room I could hear the steps of the blonde right behind me. I bumped into the door as I was trying to open it. I heard a laugh and threw myself on the bed. Not even taking my suit jacket off or shoes. My eyes were slowly closing, but before closing my eyes I saw the blonde covering me with a blanket. I guess she was making sure that I got home safe.

Little did I know that this was going to ruin my life FOREVER..

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER......IT TOOK ME A REALLY LONG TIME FOR ME, I JUST COULDN'T GET INTO HIS MIND SET. SO, IF IT'S NOT THAT GOOD THEN YOU KNOW WHY. I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT LATELY AND IDK HOW I SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. LIKE I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING THROUGH SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE DECISIONS OF WHAT I WANT TO DO BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW I'M NOT IN SCHOOL BUT AM I WORKING. I DO HAVE A HOBBY OF MAKING BRACELETS AND SOME FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ASKING IF I WILL SELL THEM, BUT IDK..... I MEAN I WANT TO BUT I'M JUST SO HESITANT, I LIKE SIKE MYSELF OUT OF DOING IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO JUST GO FOR IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS OR NOT DO IT?

(This update  that your about to read is newer than the one above that you just read.)

HI,

I HOPE YOUR NOT MAD AT ME. WELL, YOU GUYS DO DESERVE AN EXPLANATION. SO, HERE IT GOES....

2020 WAS A CRAZY YEAR NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. AROUND THE TIME THAT EVERYONE WAS GOING INTO QUARANTINE I LOST MY UNCLE. NOT FROM COVID THOUGH. I WONT SAY WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE EVEN I DON'T REALLY KNOW. IT AFFECTED A LOT BECAUSE HE WOULD BE OVER AT MY HOUSE ALOT. ALSO MY SISTER WOULD BABYSIT MY COUSIN WHILE HE WAS AT WORK. I CRIED A LOT. AT TIMES I'LL SEE SOMETHING THAT REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING OF HIM AND I GET SAD. I'VE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT HE IS NO LONGER HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I HAVEN'T. ITS STILL A TOUCHY SUBJECT. BUT SLOWLY I'M HEALING IN MY OWN WAY BY LISTENING TO MUSIC,READING,HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS, AND JUST SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY.

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND.

THANK YOU.

ALSO... QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE THE STORY SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT OR WHY YOU GUYS LIKE IT? GIVE IT A RATING FROM 1TO 10. 1-NOT GOOD &10-LUV IT/AMAZING

COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR ME OR YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ANSWER

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO COMMENT, VOTE, AND ADD

BYE LILY✌✌