twenty ♔ roger taylor

♔

You woke up with Roger's face close to yours, his arm lazily thrown over your body. His warm and long breaths hit your face as you admired his sleeping face. He was truly beautiful, he really was. Small freckles was dotted over his cheeks, one of the details of his face that you had to get really close to see. His rosy skin was almost flawless and his lips were pink and plump. You always found him beautiful. The first thing you thought when you saw him was, wow, that man is beautiful. 

You never told him how beautiful he was, you didn't know how to say it. It wasn't a compliment that he was used to hear. Girls usually called him hot, not beautiful.

His eyes fluttered open and they met yours. A small smile spread on his lips and he stretched his body before pulling you close to him.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said, making you smile and kiss his toned chest. He let you go and the two of you just admired each others faces.

"You're so beautiful." You whispered, making him look up. "You always have been." Roger just looked at you, unsure of what to say. A faint blush was spreading over his cheeks and you kissed his lips softly. "Look how cute you are, blushing and all." You gently said, a chuckle escaping your lips. Roger smiled brightly, nuzzling his head in your neck. "I love you" You said, making him look up once more. You and Roger hadn't been dating for too long and this was the first time you said it to him.

"Y-you do?" He asked, looking deeply into your eyes.

"Mhm," you smiled. "With all my heart."

"I love you too Y/n, so much" He said before kissing you passionately.

lol cliché ending

this is the last chapter! hope you enjoyed this short imagines book.

love, alicia ♔