Chapter 6 - Time for some fun

Course rope encircled his thin wrists, the stray fibres scratching his pale skin, leaving tiny scratches as evidence of his struggle. The mattress beneath his body was intentionally lumpy, making his body ache even more. The air was cold, and still. The bedroom was shielded from the prying eyes of others inside the fearamid. Knowing Bills subjects wouldn't mind watching the two have rough intercourse.

Said demon was currently above Dipper, his knees on either side of Dipper's torso, sitting nearly above his crotch. Bill's human form was the most beautiful thing Dipper had ever seen. He was, in all senses, perfect. He had the perfect body, perfect hair... basically he was Dipper's dream boy.

Bill trailed his hot hands up and down Dippers arms, warming his cold skin. He eyed the boy's erect nipples, and he smirked before leaning down to capture one in his mouth. He grazed the sensitive skin with his teeth, before suckling angry hickeys all over his chest, adding to the collection that already painted Dipper's chest. Dipper writhed, his naked body pushing up towards Bill, the very tip of his prominent erection making contact with Bill's backside.

"Uh uh uh. Naughty boy." Bill teased, a slightly maniacal grin slowly spreading across his face. "You know better than that, Pine Tree." Dipper shuttered, knowing that he'd just bought himself a world of sexual torture. Bill clambered off of the other male, sitting beside him rather than on top of him. He produced a small ring out of his pocket, and set it beside him. He reached over to Dipper's cock, and roughly began to pump his hand up and down the shaft, using his other hand to thumb at the slit, spreading precum all over the angry red head. Dipper wiggled and cried out, the treatment feeling like too much, yet not enough, all at the same time.

Dipper didn't last long before he came with a choked off scream. His cum covered not only Bill's hands, but his own stomach and chest. As he heaved a couple deep breaths, Dipper felt something cold slip on over his dick, but at the moment, he thought nothing of it.

He felt Bill's rough tongue beginning to lap away at the mess he'd made of his body. The wet heat trailed from his belly button, up towards his chest, over his sensitive nipples, and then back down to surround his spent cock.

Bill made quick work of cleaning Dipper up, as he was anxiously awaiting his chance to get his own release. His member strained against his black dress pants, causing him to have a very noticeable tent in his pants. Bill had yet to undress, feeling that he held more control as he was clothed, than the vulnerable, naked form of his partner.

Dipper's dick hit the back of the demon's throat repeatedly, the sensation causing him to begin to get hard yet again, and at that point, he realized that something was amiss. He was wearing a cock ring.

Bill brought a hand up to cup Dipper's balls, fondling and slightly pinching at the sensitive skin. He then slipped one, then the other, in his mouth, coating them with hot saliva. Bill returned his ministrations to his member, raking his teeth up and down the shaft, eliciting a moan from the boy beneath him.

He stopped, and hopped off the bed. He began shedding his clothes, ready to take what was his. Bill flipped Dipper over, causing a sharp pain to burn at the boy's wrists, as the rope surrounding them was tugged at the unexpected movement.

"On your knees." Bill commanded, as he smacked Dipper's butt cheeks with the back of his hand. Dipper struggled into position, his forearms braced against the mattress, back arched and ass ready for Bill.

The demon roughly caressed the flesh, before parting the two globes and licking a stripe from just below Dipper's asshole to the bottom of his back. A shiver went up Dipper's back as his tongue ran over his sensitive and exposed hole. Bill trailed more hickeys down the path he'd just licked, before unexpectedly thrusting his tongue into Dipper. He circled it around inside, before removing it to rim the boy.

Bill stopped, and lightly traced the rim with his finger, before he plunged the appendage into his hole, pointedly probing at Dipper's prostate. Each jab earned him a yelp and subsequent moan from the boy under him.

Unable to control himself much longer, Bill brought his mouth back down to Dipper's entrance, and allowed saliva to drip down into the slightly gaping hole. After each wad, Bill used a finger to loosen and coat Dipper's insides, effectively preparing him for the much bigger intrusion that was headed his way. He stuck a second digit in, scissoring and stretching the taut ring of muscles. After a bit more spit, and a third finger in his ass, Bill figured the boy would be as ready as he was going to get.

As soon as his fingers left the hole, his dick went right in, stretching the rim to accommodate his girth. Bill laid one hand on the mattress, and snaked his other around the boy's body to wrap around Dipper's throbbing cock. He didn't hesitate before roughly thrusting in all the way, and without waiting for his partner to grow accustomed to the size, he hammered in and out at an amazing speed. He had Dipper a moaning mess within seconds.

Just as he was reaching his climax, Bill stopped.

"Now what do you say?" Bill taunted, rubbing the pearl of precum around Dipper's cock, trailing over the ring that entrapped it.

"Please Bill," Dipper gasped, sweat and tears running down his face, "Ruin me. As your queen I command you. So, Please... please let me cum."

Bill considered Dipper's begging.

"We'll see."

At that, he fucked Dipper with everything he had. His hands bruised the skin on Dipper's hips, the nails leaving in their wake dark crescent moons and angry red scratches. His dick rubbed Dipper's insides raw, hitting his special spot with every inward stroke.

Dipper cried at the pressure that had built in his dick, and his balls had practically drawn themselves up into his cavity in their need for release. As soon as he was free from the confines of the ring, Dipper exploded into Bill's hand. Thick strands of cum burst out, spraying all over Bill and the bed. As he had orgasmed, Dipper had unwittingly clenched around Bill's cock, the extra tightness pulling the demon over the edge, and he too, came.

Dipper could feel the warm substance coating and stinging his damaged insides. The boy finally completely collapsed from his position, and he lay limply on the mattress, as Bill ran a finger down his crack, teasing him, taunting him, and finally, pushing into him. Dipper gasped and panted, spewing moans and groans as Bill added more fingers to the now gaping hole. At four fingers, Bill could sense the telltale signs that Dippers was going to come again.

Tears dripped down his face as Bill aggravated his sensitive inside channel. " Suck a good boy Now Pine Tree. Your always such a good boy for me, aren't you?"

Dipper didn't respond. He twitched and writhed, Bill's movements increasing in speed, until the poor boy came one final time, a surprising amount of cum squirting onto the sheets as a scream was ripped from the male's throat. Bill knew he'd pushed Dipper past his limits, and that enough was enough.

"Oh Dipper, your so called family are going to make their move soon, but don't worry when that time comes you won't even hesitate to fight against them and show them your true self."

Dipper was too exhausted to say anything in return. He turned into the demons chest happy to be there knowing he won't want to be anywhere else.

_______________________________________________

(Decided to rewrite this, I think I'm getting better at it. Hope you guys like it)