How to feel super

Start from the beginning

"You're still training?" Sabo questioned with raised brows, as (y/n) simply nodded in response, before she went to change fighting styles, and go at the targets with a combination of her fists and powers. Despite not seeming like much at first glance, the combination of her fists and her ink powers created a hammer of sorts, that went to slam hard against the iron targets, going to this time form a dent in them. She continued to strike again and again, the targets' dents growing deeper and deeper with each hit, until the targets themselves eventually broke from the trauma, which stunned Sabo, and made Zoro very impressed. 

"H-how did you do that? Actually, a better question; how are you standing up?!" Sabo asked, as (y/n) went to let out a weak laugh in response. "I made my ink act like water that a person hits from a high height, so that when I hit something with it, it forms kind of like a solid, you see." She explained, before staggering a bit to keep her posture. "As for the other thing... *pant* I am forcing myself to keep going... I need to get as strong as the rest of you..." She told him, before going to proceed with practicing with several targets and training dummies. Since she was still new at training, her movements weren't as smooth as a more experienced fighter, but you could definitely tell that she was giving her all with each swing and kick she made. 

Her rigorous training lasted for days, until one day, (y/n)'s body had just completely shut down, which resulted in her fainting from exhaustion on the floor of the Crow's nest, and a few worried friends. 

"She may be asleep for quite some time... after all, she neglected food and rest just to train. When she wakes up, she will need to rest in bed for a few days; her muscles need a break. I am surprised she hadn't sprained anything training that hard..." Chopper murmured to the group, as Katakuri went to look over her with worried eyes. "I hate seeing her like this... I would rather her burden be on my shoulders." He sighed quietly to himself, as Ace went to pat his blond brother's shoulder, who went to wince in response at the contact, since his muscles were killing him from his training. "Even you couldn't keep up with her, Sabo; you're getting soft." He chuckled, as Sabo frowned at him. "If I did that nonstop without breaks, I would of passed out too, and so would you!" He argued, as Luffy went to butt in. "Oi, you two relax. We all are training really hard, just like (y/n), shishishi." He giggled, as Kid went to roll his eyes. "Yeah, strawhat, you were training sooo hard.... with your mouth, that is. I saw you eating more times than you were training." He smirked in amusement, as Luffy frowned at him. "Hey, I like to fight when I am not hungry!" He whined, as Chopper went to shush the bickerers, before urging them out of his office, so that (y/n) could rest in peace, before he sighed towards the sleeping girl. "You don't have to push yourself so hard, (y/n)." He whispered to her, even though she couldn't hear him. "Luffy will protect you... we all will." He smiled to her, before he went to get a stethoscope, and listen to (y/n)'s heartbeat, which of course, was elevated more than it was suppose to, due to her hardcore training. "So, rest easy, okay? Give your mind, and most importantly heart, a break." 

(Your POV)

I woke up to find myself in the office of a certain doctor, which didn't surprise me, since the last thing I remembered was passing out in the Crow's nest. "Ah, you're awake, (y/n)!" Chopper chirped, as I went to wave at him, before wincing at how painful even doing the simple action was. "Yeah, I wouldn't move too much in the current state you're in. Here, Sanji prepped you some food!" He told me, before going to hop over to me with a tray of food, as I went to thank him, before going to eat the scrumptious food. "Also, take these; they should help ease your muscle pain." He informed me, handing me over some pills, which I gratefully took, before I went to frown. "So, am I free to go after this?" I questioned, as he went to shake his head at me. "Absolutely not. Your body needs time to rest from the intense training you were doing. What you need now is some rest." He informed me, as I went to sigh; that would be expected. "Okay, for how long?" I questioned, as he went to hum. "By your condition, I would say a few days. Luckily you didn't sprain anything, surprisingly, so it shouldn't take too long." I went to bite my lip at that; it could of been worse.