President |Child Emperor

A/N
Welcome back to my book!I hope you guys enjoy this!

Genre:Fluff/Angst

Im in the mood for angst

Requested by: Hyeinaaa

Child Emperor x Reader

Once again lets call him CE.

Y/N's POV (Age:16/??)
Im the secretary of our student council president CE.

CE is handsome,rich,talented and really smart.He has won a lot of rewards and trophy.He was nominated as the student president council when we went to 2nd year.

I was his close friend and also his secretary.Althought we held a great friendship,I just see him more than that.

I liked him for a long time and we met when we were kids.He probably doesn't remember though.

◇◇-Flashback-◇◇ Its your usual cliche so she's 8 years old.

I was fat and a nerd back then which makes me a target.I was picked on by the boys and some were girls .I was weak and I can't do anything but helplessly cry.

Our teacher doesn't even know and I can't tell my parents because I was scared.It was always dismissal time ,
ALWAYS.They always picked on me during the time I go home or went to the play ground.My friends always go home first and I had to wait for the maids to pick me up.

"Fatty!"

"Nerd"

"Ugly"

"Pig"

"Oh look she's crying"

"Her friends are just using her because she's rich.She doesn't know they actually talk behind her back"

"Look at her face its disgusting"

"Worst name people called you"

(Ugh im so sorry if it doesnt look like 8 y/o says this.Do kids even bully?)

Their insults gets worse and I continued to look down .I cried as they laugh at me and I held my bag tighter.

"Hey!Don't bully her!"I heard a voice as we all looked at the person.

"Oh no its CE" "Lets run!"

He helps me stand up and smiled.He is popular, very smart and strong too.

"Thank you"I said and smiled sadly.

"Don't let them bully you always .You know what?Lets be friends!So that I can protect you"He exclaimed with a grin and I blushed.

(This is so cute UwU)

"Okay!"I answered and smiled.

"Im CE,Whats your name?"He asked and I smiled.

"Im (Name)"I said cheerfully.He smiles before grabbing my hand and decided to play.

We spend most of the time together and I would always tease him for eating lollipop every minute.

We were bestfriends for 2 years until his parents decided to transfer him and move out.I cried all night when he left me alone me alone in school and I had no other bestfriends than him ;-;

◇◇-Flashback ends-◇◇

Its been 8 years since and to tell you when I once met him in High School. Our first encounter was awkward because he didn't remember me.Its sad that he forgot about me,maybe I wasn't that important to him? :(