Sunrise On Jeju Island

I woke up, hearing a song I haven't heard in a while. I started humming it, I opened my eyes slowly to see a beautiful sunrise and beautiful people around me. I think I overdid it the second time yelling at Mark.

The reason he hates me is because of my best friend, The car accident, we were in our way so she could see him. She shoved me out of the way, sacrificing herself and saving me. I see Jimin laying down on my left, I see Kookie on my right and I see Min Yoon-gi holding a feather messing with Jimin.

Morning I whisper I felt a kiss on my neck which made me blush, Aish I sit up quickly covering my face. Jin Oppa did you bring your guitar? Dae, why? Just wondering if I can play it later, maybe around sunset. I'm going to go and shower, can you put that one in bed? As I point to Yoon-gi, he has bags under his eyes. I grab clothes instead of heels I out in red timberlands:

I grab my bag I take out my laptop and put on music I hit shuffle

I grab my bag I take out my laptop and put on music I hit shuffle. I open Wattpad to continue reading "The Meaning of Friendship. It's a BTS fanfic of which is pretty good, I'll have to ask them if they read any of them? (The girl who wrote this is pretty good, self-advertising I had to) I was at the part where she found out she just got played by Jimin. He would never do that but I've seen some really good stories special by her.

I looked up to see three men looking at me, I pressed the power button quickly. What are you doing? I was reading a BTS fanfic, I tell them. Can we read it? Umm, it's a little adult, I tell them all her stories are. She's the first author who I know who is middle age and is an ARMY Her Bias is Yoon-gi and her bias wreckers Jimin and Jungkook.

I just realized most of her books but one all-star Yoon-gi, well all but one. I'm reading that one, one of the other books I read was where the heroine is an agent her company YG and Bighit join forces to take down JYP. It's a love story with a lot of drama and like 4 chapters of smut, I blush because in my head I'm thinking those were some nice chapters.

Anyways I'm going to make American breakfast and then I'm going to exercise, you're going to exercise in that? No, I have a sports bra and shorts over there near my laptop. You can't crack my code, you would need me to sing a certain song and I won't sing it sorry.

If you want I'll give you the titles of the 4 stories and you can make an account yourself. She's an amazing mom too, mom? I waited till they all got a drink then said it, She's 10 years older than Jin Oppa.

What! Who's 10 years older than me? This girl author on Wattpad, she's the Author of The Meaning of Friendship. Ooh, I love her stories very detailed especially the sex scenes, I love that Noona.

I heard she's moving to Seoul in a week or two with her kids, no husband? He cheated on her 4 years ago on her birthday, I write on her message board and we talk sometimes.

Besides my Aunt she's the strongest woman I know, it has taken her a year and a half to write in hangul and speak Korean. I idolize her, she having trouble with her 15 son who reminds me of Kookie a little bit.
Oppa maybe you guys will see her she'll be living in Map-gu, her son wants to sing but he doesn't think he is good enough yet. She's from San Diego, she's quiet but she tries her best for her kids. In order to move to Seoul, she worked 2 jobs to have enough money to live off of.

Okay enough of wattpad, time to cook breakfast. I get out the bowls, measuring spoons and pans. I start with the pancakes singing along with my laptop, YAH where's my phone. I plated the pancakes and stuck them in the warmer if you don't bring my phone back I'll let you starve.

I'll eat them all by myself. I also won't sing for you later, I see Jimin running from Kookie here Moon Jungkook took it. Why? He wanted to read the book your reading, he's too lazy to download the app himself.

I see Jin's guitar, sit now I'll sing it okay then let me finish making breakfast.

I strum the guitar a few times when Jimin heard it, his jaw dropped and came running. I changed it a little to fit my voice I hope you liked it, I haven't sung it in a while. Omo you're her, the one on the radio when we were in Hawaii.

Omg really, you heard me that's a long time ago, Arraseo, I'm going to finish making breakfast bye. What else can you sing? One more song Arraseo? I walk to my laptop bag and grab my mic I hooked it up to my laptop, I go to my music program and press run

Alright now out please, while I finish making breakfast. Jin Oppa open the door you have a guest, everyone looks at me Kookie says how you do it? I know that someone is going to mess with your white shirts, I laugh because I was only joking.