Chapter 13

Edna had been looking after and homing these sheep for nearly 2 weeks and she was becoming closer and closer friends with them, especially Zepani.

Zepani had stayed up lots of nights helping Edna clean the house and talk about whatever Edna had on her mind, which made Edna because very close and like zepani a lot.

Zepani one day asked a very hard question for Edna to answer: "what do you like to do for hobbaaies and stuff?"

Edna couldn't handle the though that she did nothing and broke down in tears.

Zepani eventually forced out the reason for her sadness.

"I'm so sorry zepani for dumping all this on you, but my husband died a few years ago and I'm finding it really hard to stay sociable without being really upset about it."

"It's alright Edna, we are friends now, you know that you can tell me anything."

"Yeah thank you zepani, well basically once he died I didn't have many friends left because the only friends I had were his and since the awful incident I haven't seen many of them."

"Awwh Edna, I'm sure you're in all of their hearts everyday and they pray for you every night. I know I do."

"Your my first friend in year zepani, you know that? When he does I would only ever go to bingo once a week and all my friends there were alcoholics and gamblers. None of them were true friends."

"I've had people like that in my life, you just had to forget them and move past into new relationships"

"You're so helpful! Anyway one day I went a bit crazy trying to be different however I ended up in hospital very injured."

"Hehe that was silly Edna!"

"I know... Anyway ive been housebound for ages. You're the best thing that's happened to me, you remember that"