Chapter 2

Edna lay in bed one evening thinking of what else to do with her life, as she didn't have long left, and not one person to spend it with.

She came to a decision to just live life as she is now and just try and have as much lonely fun as possible.

To start her craziness she got out of bed and stayed up all night eating popcorn and beer, watching Dennis on repeat. The second night she went to bingo as a usual Thursday night routine. Afterwards she thought she would carry on with her craziness and stay up all night again, even though she is very tired. She stays up all night outside rolling around on the grass, even though in a lot of pain she is trying to keep her craziness going. In the end she fell asleep in the middle of the grass, waking up to a foggy morning with the birds tweeting at sunrise. That morning she had nothing to do so he went shopping, all by herself, on a Friday. She went to Argos first to see if there was anything crazy that she could buy to have fun on for the next night. She found some reduced bouncy castles that were half price. She went up to a person that worked there and asked if she could have somebody carry it to her car, before she'd bought it because she wouldn't be able to carry it herself. The person working there asked her age, and told her that it's not suitable for a lady of her age to be using these things. She disagreed and told him that it was for her grandchildren. She bought it very quickly, got it carried to her car and put up as soon as she got home.

She had bounce.