Changes

Disclaimer: News Flash I am NOT the Rick that killed Jason (Oops Spoiler to ToA Burning Maze)

Percy POV

"Annabeth! I missed you!" I hugged her tightly she reached for me but hesitantly. Percy kissed her glossy lips but she pecked his cheek,  sisterly like how Hazel did to Percy. He was confused but responded, "So, I'm not dead that's good right?" She laughed that same old laugh he dearly missed. 

"That's new, isn't it" he put his arm over her shoulders she looked uncomfortable but didn't pull away. Why is she so hesitant. "You, me, and the beach at 6:00 pm okay?" he demanded. She smiled and nodded like the idea. Annabeth gave him a passionate kiss that made Aphrodite's kids chuckle. Percy walked meeting Jason his eyes haunting and watching with questions. "You came back. "Percy nodded. "I never really left, so..." 

Jason smiled. "You scared me there Percy, you are like a brother to me I can't lose the only family I know" his voice struggled to hide the sadness in it. "I can't do that either" Jason eyes known to be a sky blue the darkened to a cadet blue. The electrifying look was lost it was deep and eerie. This bothered Percy a warning from his gut it felt. 

Jason POV

I didn't want to tell Percy about that. I saw the hope and happiness in his eyes. I meant what I said about him being my close family with Thalia. I never wanted to hurt him more than what he already has. I knew he would find out soon, maybe Annabeth could redeem herself and change. That's why I won't tell him, I'll stall Annabeth's horrible cause. I remember at the speech by Nico

Flashback

At Nico's words of Percy's return, I turned to Annabeth. She tried covering her face from Percy. Her eyes as grey and damp. Empty with worry bustling around her pupils, her face looked weak and old with age. The eyes looked supernatural shadow grey. She mouthed, HELP! Towards me. I turned to Piper her eyes danced with happiness for Percy. I looked at her steadily her expression to Percy looked filled with change. No, I shook the thought.

End Of Flashback

"So what to train before my date?" Percy asked his voice was excited and eager. I stared at him and sighed to smile weakly. When he finds the truth it will hit him harder than anything 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hello people!

Sorry but just a warning that my updates might not be daily. I'm juggling between school, personal projects, and this. Again CURSE YOU MEREDITH!

Keep that in mind but I try every day to fit this in my busy plans.

Love ( AGAIN NOT TO YOU MEREDITH)

Molly