As I leave the through the back door, I saw a shop that have tools displayed. I know Max needed them because he only has a few, yet their too damage to even be consider to be tools. Again, I pick the locks, but these locks take longer then usual. When I hear the same pa-tink sound, I knew I was in. I look around the shop for a while. There was books stack ontop of books and tools I know we need. I pick up the book and flip to a random page. Too bad I couldn't read it and their was no pictures to tell what it was trying to say so I stuff it into the bag hopeing Nova have any use for it. Suddenly, the shop began to emmit red light from the display and sirens as loud to the point where my eardrums are ringing. I quickly grab as many books as I can and tools as well. Sadly I have to ditch the cake to make room. Another single tear fell when I gently set the cake. "I'll come back for you." Then suddenly somthing shot over my head. I turn around to see a short person holding a ...squirt gun at me. I knew I was on a time limit so I rush the person and punch it in the face. I knew it was knockout. I bend over and stole his gun which was connected to a tank of ink to his back. "Guess its my lucky day." I equip the tank of ink to my back. It was a little bit too tight but begger can't be choosers I guess. I grab the squirt gun and dash through the door. With the sound the shop was emmiting, every person in the city knew where I was. Hope I can lose them to find more stuff.
---
Agent 4 POV

I can hear Marina on our coms sound like she was panicking. "Guys I found somthing someone broke into Sheldon store. I dont know what happen but he's out cold. I couldn't get the cameras overthere for some reason. "Got it, lets go guys." I can hear three giving us orders. Since I was closer to the area I got there first. As I got closer, suddenly I saw it. The creature running from the back alley. It had many small yellow tentacles on its head, the goggles shows bright green color and the skin is VERY PALE and her face outlines are showing almost like it was hungry. Almost as it was pure instincts, it rushes me going for an attack with it fists. I quickly raise both of my arm and raise my knee. I managed to block the punch but I cant feel my arms. The impact of the punch fealt like concrete. Then it tried talking to me. If only I can understand what its saying, but I do know I need to capture it before it cause more damage. I grab my scatter shot and spray ink around the creature. While it was distracted, I submerge myself and with enough build up speed, I leap at her. Along with the momentum, I deliver a powerful kick to her body which stagger her back to where my ink was. With no time wasted, I swim behind her and superjump close range directed to her back. With enough force, she flew a few feet and fell to the ground. She drop her goggle and the content in her bag. Beside Sheldon books and tools, there were some Squid chips and Sea Splash drinks in the bag and I mean enough to feed a family of 10.

Soon after Three and Eight back me up on the fight. To my suprise, she was beginning to stand up and saying somthing in a low deep voice. My body could not move and I did not need to understand that it was out for blood. Almost as if time have stop, she threw a metal bar at Three and rush at Eight and spray somthing in her eyes then soon follow by a swift punch to the side of my head that knock me to the ground. My vision became blurry for a second and I can hear Eight screaming in pain. When I open my eyes, I see it pointing the splatter shot to my head. I dont know why, but she lower her ink gun and kick the side of my head. I lost starting to lose consciousness after I see her pick up the bag and run out of my vision.
---
Mia POV

DAMMIT, why now of all things. I need to get out of here before more shows up. I recall remembering those three from my sample trip there no doubt its them. I got a few seconds and notice that the sun was about to rise. After checking my surroundings, I activated the remote and was sent back to the ship.

When I enter the ship, Max was still on his work station. "Hey Mia, anything good?" I have to tell them. "Max we got a problem." I look on his face tells me that he was serious. "Go get Nova. I also need to talk to her."
---
Agent 4 POV

When I starting to regain my consciousness, I was meet with an unfamiliar ceiling. "MARIE, Three, Eight, GRAMPS, HE'S AWAKE." Callie began to telling others I was awake. Before long, I was surrounded by friends. "How are you feeling Four?" I can see Three was becoming emotional which was rare. "Im fine, just feels like my head is killing me." I can see Three was smiling, again it was rare momment. Then Eight rush inbetween Callie and Three crying her eyes out while gave me a hug. "I THOUGH WE LOST YOU TO THAT MONSTER." "No Im still very alive but please your hurting my arms." Marie step in the room. "Glade your not hurt 4, now we have to talk about what we saw." With that everyone became serious. Cuddlefish walk up to Three, Eight and I asking for the recorders on our suit. We each gave it to him. He then walk up to an old Tv he has and began to play what we saw. We were all egar to see what happen, but somthing was not right. The recording showed abnormal statics but we can still hear voices. Cuddlefish swap my recording with Eight's. Again her was working fine up until we encounter the thing. Cuddlefish began to scratch his beard and swap Eight recordings with Three. Again same thing happen it was working before we meet it then just statics. "Well I'll be, the recorders must be broken or it likes to stay hidden." All of us look at the tv which produce statics yet we can hear fain voice comming from the recording. This made the room quiet until Eight broke the silent. "Well sorry for bringing this up late, but I did snap a pucture with my wind up camera." We all just look at her with shock expression and cuddle fish ask to see the picture. Eight handed him the picture from her small binder in her pocket. When Cuddlefish saw the picture, his face became shock, his eyes became wide, and he began to mutter to himself.
"This can not be." We can see the squid sisters starting to get worry. "What is it Gramps" as callie got to see the picture she ask him if anything was wrong. "I can't believe it. These are the ancient race I know it. How could I not see this sooner." We were all confused on what happening while Cuddlefish began to collect books allover his house. "Wait...the same ancient beings that live before us? That same Ancient beings?" Callie began to also search for books along with cuddlefish while us four were still stun at this turn of events. Then Three began to speak up. "Cap I understand whats going on but how can you be so sure? They died long long ago." Cuttlefish was still searching books and placing it on the floor while talking to Three. "I believe it in my gut, but the question is why did it rob Sheldon shop?" "Maybe...wait, we first encounter it act Octovalley. There is a possibility that Octavio made a deal with it and went to rob Sheldon shop to take it blueprints and tools." I knew Three had a point but I know somthing was not right. "If I make a suggestion. I believe that it was hungry." Everyone in the room stop what they were doing and looked at me. "Explain Four." I can tell that Three was not in a joking mood. "Before you guys arrived, it and I fought each other. When it drop its bag and goggle's I can see the bag was filled with more food then tools. Another note is that the look on its face tells me it was tired and hungry. We could see the outline of her head and dark shadows under its eyes. Also another key info is that it did not kill me when it had a chance." I can see that Eight was shaking her head in agreement while Three is thinking over it. "All the more reason that Octavio might made a deal with it. We need to communicate with it and get it to our side before it cause damage again." When Cuddlefish finish gathering the books, it turn his attention to us. "We'll talk about this when we find it again. Common signs tells me when the sensor is going crazy, it should mean that its close by. Anyhow, who ready to understand what it said?" Suddenly Callie burst into the room with another stacks of her books. "Im ready gramps luckly for me I know a little bit about it." "Look at the time, Terf war is about to start." "Sorry I'm with him." "Sorry Callie, but Pearl and Marina want me to be a special guest." I can see that Three, Eight, and Marie left the room as a group and left me with them. "Well I should catch up on sleep so good night." Why did it not finish me off, and why do I feel like we are still being watch?