Chapter 18

So this is the last chapter and since that the POVs will be changing.

*Felix POV*

"DADDY UPSTAIRS!!" I hear Maria scream. I quickly run up there will the police right behind me. I run to the first room too find the window wide open and someone running into the forest.

"Fuck!" I yell and run back down stairs. I follow where that bastard ran off. Damn these woods are big.

But not big enough for him to get out. The police follow after me. Don't worry Maria, daddys coming.

*Maria POV*

I woke up surrounded by trees. "Daddy?.." I mumble as I rub my eyes. "Don't worry, your mine still." I hear a voice say and I scream.

"YOUR NOT MY DADDY YOU FUCK!" I shout, coping a baf word I heard daddy say once. Uncle eyes widens as he grabs my arm tightly.

"You do not use that languge you bitch." He says and throws me to the ground. "Stop!" I hear another voice. I look up too see a police man coming near us.

"Give me the girl and you won't be harmed." He says starting to pull out his gun.

I notice uncle grin evily and he e nods his head. He picks me up and starts to walk to the police. But I know he's not giving me up that easy.

"Alright. Have fun." He says and finally reaches the man. The police man puts away his gun and reaches out for me.

But uncle kicks the man and rips the gun away from him and throws me back to the ground. "Sorry but she's mine." Uncle says and points the gun at the mans head.

"NOOO!" I yell and he shoots the man. Blood went everywhere. I looked at uncle, he had and insane look in his eyes.

"Come here sweet heart." He says as I slowly stand up. "Y-your a-a m-monster." I say queitly. He now had blood all over him.

"I said come here!" He growls. But instead of listening I run away. "MARIA!" He yells as I run faster then I ever had.

*Felix POV*

I heard a gun shot followed by a scream. My eyes widen when I realize the scream had come from Maria.

I run into the direction that I heard the shot. As I got deeper into the forest I see a small figure running towards me. Is it?

"Maria!" I yell and the person looks at me. "Daddy!" She shouts and I run faster to her. Once I reach her I pick her up and hug her tightly.

"Don't worry baby, its all over." I say as she cries. "H-he h-has a g-gun." She says inbetween. "H-he killed a m-man." She adds.

I notice a bit of blood on her. Had he shoot the man near her? What kind of fucked up person does that. "Its ok, we just need to get out of here." I say and start walking away.

"Not so fast." A voice says behind me. I turn to see him standing there with his gun in his pocket.

I put Maria down slowly incase he tries anything. "She's mine now. Your a heartless person who will only end up killing her." I say.

"I ONLY WANT WHATS BEST FOR HER!" He shouts and Maria hides behind me, scared out of her mind.

"The world is a cruel place. If I end it for her she won't have to be in hell anymore. Me, her mother, and her could live peacefully in heaven." He says with a creepy smile.

"You expect you getting to heaven. No, you have a oneway ticket to hell buddy!" I yell and pick up a branch that was nearby and run towards him.

I slam the gun out of his hand and it flies to the ground. "Son of a bitch!" He yells and tries to punch me.

Before I know it were punching each other and he ends up pinning me too the floor. "I told you she's mine!" He yells and raises his fist up in the air.

"Noo!" I hear Maria scream. I can't get him off of me, I'm so sorry Maria. Just as he was about to hit me I heard a gun shot once more.

He fell too the ground, blood was all over me. I looked up too see Maria, fear all over her face. And a gun in her hand.

*Maria POV*

Uncle was about to try and kill daddy. "Noo!" I scream and look for something to throw at him but the only thing I saw was the gun.

I picked it up and aimed for his head. I had played a shooting game with daddy once so hopefully I won't miss.

This is for mama. And with that I pull the trigger and fall to the ground. I see blood on the ground next to his fallen body and smiled.

I did it. My smile drops. I did it. I-i killed him. My eyes widened. What have I done?! "Maria?" Daddys says, pushing the dead body off him.

"S-stay away! I don't want to hurt you." I cry. "Its ok just put it down." He says and walks over to me.

I drop the gun and run into his arms and cry. "Don't cry, its all over. I promise." He says and we walk out of the forest. Leaving the gun and body behind...

Epilouge will be up soon! Going to see the Boxtrolls now!