Chapter 15

*Maria POV*

Me and Paige were on the swings playing when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. I tried to scream but failed while Paige was screaming at the person. 

I knew who the person was....it was uncle. He quickly ran to his car and placed me down in the back and putting my seat belt on tightly. He made sure i couldn't move and smiled.

"Don't worry sweetie. We can finally be a family, just without your bitchy mom." He says and gets in the front. How dare he call my mother that. If i want a small girl i would beat him up.

I thought maybe if i screamed daddy would hear me, but i was to late. Uncle had already started the car and drove a fast as he could. I could tell daddy was following because of the movements from the car.

"When we that bastard learn that your mine!" Uncle yells as he speeds up even more. I just sit there, afraid. I had no idea what he could do too me. After all i was just a pathetic weakling.

We had to have been driving for hours. The car had slowed down a while ago, telling me that daddy had lost us. I tried to sleep but only to find horrifying images of my mother.

"I want to go home." I say softly, i couldn't take the silence anymore. He just looked into the mirror and smiled. "Your going home. With your real dad." He replies.

"My real daddy is not you." I say. He i not my daddy, he is just a monster. He just chuckles. "Why do you think your 'daddy' always hurt you? You weren't his. You were mine." He says.

No....I don't want to believe him. If he was my daddy, then why would he kill mama?" He finally stops the car at a old apartment place. "Good, this place i abandoned. Welcome to your new home." He says as he steps out of the car.

He then walk over to me and unbuckles my seat belt. "Don't you dare move away from me. Or else." He says, his tone sounded harsh at the, 'Or else.' I nod my head and he smiles.

He takes me out of my seat and carry's me into a room. "This will be your new room. Now go to sleep." He says and places me on a old bed. After he puts me down he walks into another.

I do as told and lay down on the bed. "Daddy, come save me..." I whisper as i look around. I'm beyond afraid now, I'm terrified. I rest my head on the pillow and cry myself to sleep.

~Dream~

"Mama!" I giggle as i find my mother in a garden field. She had a white light shimmering on here, and i realized she was still dead. "Maria, you must get away from your uncle as fast as you can. In three days he is planning on killing you and himself." She tells me as i walk over to her.

"Maybe that's a good thing. Then i can be with you, mama." I say smiling. She frowns and shakes her head. "Its not your time yet, little one." She says and bends down so she can look at me.

"And you have that nice man who loves you dearly. If he lost you he would be heartbroken." She adds, clearly talking about daddy.

"But i want to be with mama." I say as tears form in my eyes. She then wipes away the tears and smiles. "I will always be with you, even if you cant see me." She says.

"Will i see you again?" I ask, trying to stop crying. "I will visit you whenever you need help, remember i am always here." She says as she starts to disappear. "MAMA WAIT!!!!" I cry but its too late.

~Dream End~

I woke up with my eyes full of tears. "Don't worry mama. Ill get out soon." I whisper to myself and stand up.