A long night

"She was flirting with you! I know it and i saw it!" She yelled trying to unzip her dress.

"Alexa-"

"And you let her! You met with her!" She said still struggling to unzip her dress.

"Yes how else was I able to get us a child!" I said.

"Is she the reason why you wanted this child so much! To see her! I was grieving Jess-"

"And nothing happened! I promise you! She was here to do one job which was to get us our child! I haven't spoken to her since!" I said.

"Fuck!" She yelled still not getting her dress off.

"Alexa." I whispered going to help her unzip her dress.

"She is nothing to me. I want you! I love you!" I said. She sighed and turned to look at me.

"I was so distant from you-"

"Nothing happened."

"I would understand if something did-"

"Nothing happened baby." I said.

"She's so pretty-"

"But you look better than anything girl." She smiled.

"She has a nice body."

"Nothing happened."

"Nothing happened?" She asked.

"Nothing happened."

She nodded and kissed me.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"But we're not talking to her about our problems." She said.

"Okay we'll get someone else."

She smiled and i looked at her unzipped dress, I trailed my fingers down her back. She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes looked at me with so much love. I brought my hands up to the shoulder of her dress slipping it down with one fast movement.

I was still looking at her back. I turned her over and she was covering herself. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes i feel so ugly and i feel like i make you unhappy and Sabrina-"

"Is not my wife. You are. You're the only person i want and will ever want, I don't know how many times i have to say that."

"You promise?"

"Pinky." I said she smiled and kissed me, she moved her hands revealing herself to me. I wanted her and I craved her, i laid her down on the bed removing every piece of clothing. It's gonna be a long night.

Hard, but not impossible जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें