Rotten Cake ♿☔ 🍰 Part 1

Pairing: Raindrop Cake, Reader

Word count: 890 words

Warnings: Murder

---------------------
---------------

Raindrop Cake only was worthy of his Master Attendant's attention and praise. He loved how gentle and kind she was over him. He didn't care if she was doing it because she felt sorry for him, he just had this warm feeling that began tugging at his heart strings.

It all started when Plum Juice was badly wounded after an intense battle with Spectra. Sure, the Food Soul was a healer but why couldn't he just heal himself?
Raindrop Cake watched as you rushed over to him with a concerned expression upon your face. How dare he even get your sweet heart beating so quickly over nothing?
The reason why he waved it off so easily was because Coffee and Black Tea had brought Milk over to the incident, to heal him.

Plum Juice should've kept his hands off of your own that day.

"Your so careless.." Raindrop Cake spoke in a mere whisper as he watched Plum Juice sleep in his own futon bed. He could see that someone had left him some warm tea to probably help speed up his healing. Raindrop Cake let a few drops from a small clear vile drop into the light yellow tea drink. Mixing it until it simply vanished the green color.

"Mh, Raindrop Cake?" He looks over with widened eyes. He should've been paying more attention. "What are you doing here?" Plum Juice's voice was groggy as he rubbed his eyes a bit. Then he remembered one thing about the long white haired Food Soul.

He wears glasses.

He put away the vile and hands him his round glasses, watching as the male sat down and placed them on.

"Master Attendant, wanted me to watch over you for the night.." he informs before handing him the small teacup. "You should drink this. It's medicine."

"Oh, thank you." He said as he gently took it from the male's grasp. He made a face as he noticed the smell of it and glanced up to the Food Soul in a wheelchair. "It has an odd smell to it.."

"Does it?" He raises both his brows taking a whiff of it himself. The way Plum Juice still seemed off about the drink had made the dessert Food Soul have a small tick off annoyance in his head. He licks his lips as he narrowed his eyes as an idea popped into his head.

"It was made by Master Attendant. She did try her best in making it.. You wouldn't.. want to disappoint them by not drinking it, right? After all the trouble you've caused for them.."

"I suppose your right.." he replies as he takes a small sip. He wanted to not drink it for his gut told him something was wrong but he didn't want hurt Master Attendant's feelings. So he drank some more.

"You should finish the whole thing." Raindrop Cake insisted which Plum Juice found strange. He cleared his throat before drinking some more until there wasn't a drop of tea. "Here." Plum Juice coughed as he felt his head throb. As Raindrop Cake took the teacup from the male he felt a throbbing in his throat and it spread through his chest. He reached out and grabbed ahold of his ankle as Raindrop Cake had calmly set down the cup on the nightstand.

"Hm?" He turned to look at the white haired male with raised brows.

"A-Ah..!" He tried to speak as saliva ran down his lips. The painful feeling in his chest getting worse by seconds. He found it so hard to even speak.

"Oh, you want me to leave, don't you?" Despite shaking his head 'no' in response the male paid no attention to his distress.

"St..ah.. p!" He managed to cry out as he grabbed ahold of his arm. The mere touch of the male had angered Raindrop Cake causing him to slap his hands off him. Plum Juice was simply stunned by this type of reaction from such a weak and petty Food Soul.

"I can't exactly leave you alive with Master Attendant any longer." He looked at him shocked and it hit him once he said that. The pain of his wheelchairs wheel running over the male's arm and wrist caused him to gasp but he couldn't even let out a painful shout.

Yes, he realized he had been poisoned. Not only that but by someone so unexpected.. how sad.

"Just die already so we can burry you." Raindrop Cake's patience was beginning to think as he watched the male below him struggled to breathe. Once he gave into the arms of death, Raindrop Cake had made sure to clean up any bruises as well as wash the cup and leave it halfway empty so the others would think he drank it before he passed on.
He pushed him back onto the futon, panting heavily as he covered him, closing his eyes as if to make him look as if he were sleeping. He cleaned his mouth before letting some tea be spilt in the others mouth before leaving the room and closing the door. He got rid of the vile and went back to his own quarters before heading to bed, his last thoughts were of his Master Attendant. He hums with a small smile crossing his lips before going to sleep.

To be continued..