18

Chino Hills, California
March 25, 2019
8:55 am
Melo

"Bitch that baby ain't mine!" Melo yelled at Ashley who was crying.

"Yes it is! I haven't had sex with anybody but you." Ashley cried.

"LaMelo and Ashley please leave my class with that you're disrupting my class." The teacher said.

"Tell her to leave me alone." Melo said.

"LaMelo leave the class now." Mr Stanford said.

"Bet." Melo said leaving bumping past Ashley.

"Melo why you not in class?" Lyric asked walking up to him.

"Man Ashley keep saying her baby mine." Melo shook his head.

"You got her pregnant! How dumb are you!" Lyric yelled causing Melo to quickly cover her mouth.

"Shut up damn can't tell you nothing." Melo said.

"Okay so is it yours or not?" Lyric questioned.

"I don't know she cheated so it could be that nigga baby." Melo shrugged.

"Well just to be on the safe side get a DNA test." Lyric said.

"Fuck I don't want kids." Melo shook his head.

Zo

"Denise can you watch Zoey?" Zo asked

"Why can't you?" Denise rolled her eyes.

"I have work you know this I shouldn't have to ask you to watch our daughter." Zo said.

"Then maybe you should have pulled out! I didn't want her anyways!" Denise yelled.

"Are you crazy! I hope you are joking." Lonzo chuckled dryly.

"You heard me Zo! I'm too young to be a mom I don't want this." Denise said.

"Get the fuck out and don't even think of trying to see Zoey ever again." Zo said.

Gelo

"Alan a bitch how you steal from the people that helped you out

"Alan a bitch how you steal from the people that helped you out." Zo said clearly angry taking his hard earned money.

"These dudes snakes." Gelo said.

"Hell yeah." Dmo nodded.

"So you and Jaden." Eli smirked playfully at Gelo causing him to laugh.

"We just friends nothing major." Gelo said.

"Whatever stop the lies." Zo said.

"I might've hit but that don't mean nothing." Gelo shrugged.

"Nah bruh you gotta snatch that one up before I do." Eli said.

"Eli don't get beat up." Gelo said all serious.

Lyric

"Jay stop you're hurting me

"Jay stop you're hurting me." Lyric winced trying to move from her tight grip on her waist.

"Shut the fuck up." Jaylen said sticking her hand into her pants rubbing her.

"I said stop! I don't want to have sex with you!" Lyric yelled feeling her try unbutton her pants.

"I do what I want." Jaylen said pushing her on the bed jumping on top of her.

"Jaylen please don't do this I'm sorry for yelling at you." Lyric cried as she ignored her pulling off her clothes.

A loud smack echoed through the room causing Lyric to cry realizing Jaylen had slapped her.

"Damn bae you so tight every time." Jaylen groaned moving her fingers in slapping Lyric every time she would try and move.

"Jaylen stop!" Lyric screamed pushing her chest only making her go faster.

"Bitch scream again and I'm beating your ass." Jaylen said roughly keeping her pace.

All Lyric could do was cry at this point she was too strong for her to try and fight against her.

"I'm going to ruin your life." Jaylen whispered in her ear.

AN: This whole chapter was a messss..

Comment your thoughts.