"Jennie ahh !! Please wake up now !! I need you now !! Jennie please" I said while holding her hand tightly .i went to kiss her force head.

Please be awake by now ! I miss you !

Suddenly her hands started to move .

She open her eyes .

"Jennie !!" I scream.

"Taehyung !! Is that you !!" She said as she hug me tightly.

"Jennie ahhh !!! Don't you know how much I miss you !!! I miss you sooo much" I said as a kiss every inch of her face .

Her cheeks , nose , forehead, eyes and last but not least her lips .

I've been drowning for it for years now.

The kiss last more than a minute until we heard

"Emm!! Em" it's coming from everyone inside the room .

It's all of them .
All the couples were here .

I cupped her cheeks and kiss her force head again.

It's feels like a miracle just happen .

"Taehyung !! Are my parents coming here?" She asked .

Wait !! Don't tell me that she remember her parent!!

"Jennie shi ! Do you remember your parent ?" Hoseok hyung asked .

"Of course!! I need to get my revenge back !! I can't let them treat me like this !! It's time for me to get my everything back now" she said .

It's been years for me to see my old Jennie coming back .

This time she wanted to get her revenge which I'll never ever disagree with .

  3rd person POV

Jennie was getting discharged today since the doctor said she's alright now .

Jennie has been talking everything about her life and this time she decided to let it out for people to know what her cousin and uncles had treated her.

"I have found out it out that the guy who putted me in a car accident with me 5 years ago is one of my uncle driver . He had buy that driver guy head in order to kill me with his tricks." Jennie said .

"I have also try to connected for my parents . They had found me when I'm at the cafe near Suran unnie house. They said that they really miss me though and they promise to give me everything that belongs to me back" Jennie said .

"But now I already sign all of the contracts which mean ...I will take the responsibility of the Kims company until then!! There's only one week left until my parents make it official which mean  it's Tomorrow" she continued

"When Do you started it ?" Taehyung asked .

"It's in May" Jennie reply .

"What!!!" All of us just becomes jungshook.

"Yes !! I'm sorry for hiding this all from you guys" Jennie said as she bow down but everyone stop her.

"It's okay jennie it's for your own good !  You have the right to make your own decision" Suran said .

"Yes unnie !! You should take care of yourself too" lisa said while holding jungkook hand.

"This is the right thing to do jennie" jisoo said while she's laying besides Jin.

"As long as you happy unnie ! We're all happy" rose said .

Jennie was not expecting them so saying this kind of words. It's so touch until some of her tears falling right now .

"Thank you so much for forgiving me" she said and hug them all .

Taehyung on the other side can't proud of his girlfriend enough.

"I need to tell you guys this !! I swear
this is a prank !!  I have brought those jerks head already !! Which mean all the gun shots thing is all a play" She said

"What !!!!!!!!!!" We said altogether.

"Yes !!! I mean I have wear something inside to protect myself from the gun shots plus I need to act like I'm hurting in order to make irene think that I'm hurting " she said .

"Knock knock knock" the door finally revealed the two guy that we were talking about. They bow down and give us the respect.

"Those two guys was the guy who brought by my uncle too bad that he didn't feed them enough until they came to my parent and asked them for help" she continued.

"I'm sorry for making you worried babe" she said while she came to Taehyung and hug him .

"I was afraid to death and you just think it's a joke" Taehyung said .

"I almost broke my arms while carrying you !!" He complain.

"Do you want me to kiss it to make it better?" She said .

"Awwww!!! This lovely bird made me feel so cringe man" they are all said.

Just by then we decided to go her parents house.

"Mom !! Dad !! I'm home" Jennie yelled as she arrived at her house

"OMO Jennie !!  You're home now" they came and give her the hug .

It's been more than 6years that she hasn't came home.

"Appa!! Eomma !! Let me introduce you to Taehyung" she said as Taehyung bow down .

"Em !! Hello Mr and Mrs Kim it's been a while since we meet . I hope you can forgive me all of my words that I've said before" he said while still bowing down.

But they all just give him a hug.

"It's okay son !! Thanks for helping our daughter to meet again!! Without you she wouldn't survive at the first place" he said

(TB: to when Jennie has her gunshot at the hotel)

"You can still call me eomma !! I don't mind because...." Jennie eomma smirked

"Eomma !!!!!" Jennie yelled as she blush.

"Okay okay I get it !!! Now introduce me to all of your friends !" They both said .

All her maids and guards suddenly came and bow down to her .

All of her friend who was speechless by the sudden change has never thought that she was that rich.

"I need to change my clothes!! You can enjoy yourself watching some movies at the cinema room or drinking some champagne at the mini bar" Jennie said as she grab Taehyung hand towards her room .

"I wanted to show you something" she said .

"What is it?" He asked .

"But you better close your eyes"