Chapter 6: Boss Down!

Start bij het begin

"Uraraka!" Kiri screamed as his quirk was shown in case something happened. When we got to the door we saw Todoroki laying in blood on the ground. Everyone stopped moving, and I raced to his side to check for a pulse.

"He's alive! Guys, we have to do something!" No one moved, they just stared at the situation.

"We could leave." Kaminari said and I stopped moving. We could leave. I could see my mom again. I could go back to my...my uneventful life. I don't want that! I want to do something that matters.

"No! We can't."I said and continue to hold pressure on his opened chest wound.

"Why not? If we leave him, he dies, and we're free." Mina said and Kaminari nodded with her.

"We can't let him die!" I said, mortified by their words.

"He's a Villain, Midoriya." Kiri said and I stared right into his eyes.

"We aren't, so be the good people I believe you to be and help me save him!" I said, and they all stood quietly, until Tsu and Uraraka kneeled down with me.

"He's lost too much blood, we need to get someone that has type O negative." Tsu said, and Kaminari sighed.

"I have that blood type." He said and keeled down besides us.

"Perfect! Does anyone know how to do anything medical?" Uraraka said.

"I do, and we can use my quirk to get the supplies we need." Momo said as she sat with us.

"I got him." Kirishima picked him up slowly. We all stood up. "Anyone know where his room is?" We all stood not knowing the answer.

"We can bring him to mine." I said and we all moved to my room where Momo got to work. Jiro stayed by Momo's side to help. Kaminari was sitting in their like a human blood bag, and the rest of us stood outside the room, not leaving.

"We can't leave if we save him."Kirishima said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't let him die...I would never forgive myself if I let anyone die!" Uraraka nodded.

"You did the hero thing to do, Midoriya." I smiled to her. In that moment Jiro and Momo walked out with blood on their cloths like the rest of us and a very tired Kaminari- from all the blood loss.

"He'll be fine, but we will have to check on him- I'm not exactly an expert." We nodded . We all sighed.

"Go sleep everyone, we've had a long day." I said, and they nodded.

"Midoriya," Mina said, "Where will you stay tonight?" She asked, I smiled.

"I'll stay with him in case he wakes up in the night." They left me to go to bed and I walked in. The room smelled, and looked like a mess but I didn't think much about it. I sat on the ground beside the bed looking up at Todoroki, he was sleeping peacefully. I leaned on the wall as I looked up.

"I had to do a lot of convincing today, for you. I honestly don't know why I did but...I did." I sighed as I looked at his red hair from the floor. "So don't die tonight." I said with a yawn and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Todoroki's P.O.V

I woke up with a pain in my chest. I look around confused at what had happened. I was out for the night when I crossed paths with a Pro Hero and I got hurt. Then I hurried back home but, why am I all patched up now? No one here would save me.

I looked around the room and then I heard a small snore from the ground beside the bed. I cranked my head to see a sleeping green haired boy, smiling in his sleep. I realized I was in Midoriya's room. I stared at him as I noticed his attire, he was covered in blood. Was that mine?

I stood up slowly feeling a sharp pain directly below my chest. I gasp out but stayed quite so I wouldn't wake up Midoriya. I looked back over at him and watched as his body slowly slid on the wall till he fell over and quickly woke up from the movement.

"I didn't do it!" He yelled out when he woke up. I fought back a smile and watched as his eyes searched the room until they landed on me. "You're awake!" He said and stood up quickly. "How do you feel?" He asked and stood by my side.

"I'm fine, why did you save me?" I asked unable to let the question pass my mind. I watched as he smiled brightly.

"You were hurt," I let out a breath as he continued. "Momo and Jiro tried their best, and Kaminari was like your human blood bag, so he's out like a lightwe.  We're all pretty tired after everything." My eyes widen as I looked at him.

"All of you," I started to say but the words just couldn't leave my mouth, but Midoriya seemed to understand.

"Yes, all of us. They're all asleep now." I shook my head as I stared at the blanket that covered my legs.

"You all could have left. You could have let me die, and saved yourselves, why would you-"

"You needed help." I was cut off and I stared up at his smiling face. From the very first moment I had seen that smile, I had the need to have Midoriya around me at all times, I watched him for week before I took him.

I was never going to kill him, I couldn't. And now he saved me. He truest was selfless, and I was keeping him locked up. I look away and sigh.

"You can leave." I say and I felt the mood change in the room.

"Okay then I'll be back later too-" He started to say with a soft tone.

"I mean, go home to your mom. Tell everyone they can go." I said, knowing I was being selfish keeping all of them here because each one brought me a different kind of joy.

"Todoroki," he started but I cut him off with a hand to silence him.

"Just go tell everyone." I said, not looking at him. I knew he stayed standing for a bit, but then left later. I laid back down with some difficulties but I stared up at the ceiling.

————————————————
Hey ASSHOLES!!!

So which POV do you prefer (I mean either way you get both so whatever)

Write ya later!
Bye!