"So where do you live, Mia?" Jade asked

Mia gave Jade her address and then went back to looking out the window. When they pulled up outside her house. Mia opened up the car door and thanked Jade for the lift. She slowly eased herself out of the seat

"I will take Mia inside and then I will be right out." Ben said to Jade, He jumped out of the car to help Mia.

"I can do this." Mia angrily

"I am going to help you anyway." Ben said.

Mia sighed as she finally reach her front door. She took out her keys, She unlocked the door and slowly made her way inside.

"We do have to talk Mia." Ben said Standing just inside her door.

"Fine, we will fucking talk, but not now. I just need to clean myself up and got to bed ."

"Can I have your number." Ben asked.

Mia sighed again, she just wasn't in the mood for this right now. She gave him her number hoping that it would make him go

"Do you want mine in case you need me?" Ben asked

"I'll be fine Ben, Ty will be home soon. Now go back to your girlfriend." Mia said quietly.

BEN

He couldn't wait to piss Ty off and then he could be the one to take care of her. He sighed quietly as he looked at her, She was still beautiful even with tear stains on her face and her make up smudged. He had to kiss her, just so he could get through this night, He moved closer to her until he was nearly touching her. He bent his head forward and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Soon it will be different. I will be the one taking care of you. We will be together." He turned and started towards the door, he turned just before he walked out, and caught her touching her lips. He smiled to himself before he closed the door and ran out to the car.

"Sorry about that." Ben said has he slid into his seat. 'No I am not' He said to himself

"What happened to her." Jade asked curiously.

"I am not really sure, I think she may have had to much to drink and tried to walk home and she tripped over something I guess." Ben lied. He wanted to be back in her house. "I hope she is ok, she was pretty knocked up."

"Yeah." Jayne said. They spent the next few minutes in silence.

"How do you know her?" Jade asked

"I went to school with her. She was in my group." Ben said. 'She was the love of my life and I was a absolute idiot for letting her go.' He said in his head

The rest of the trip they sat in silence, they pulled up at their house and went inside

Jade walked up to Ben and wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you tonight." She said.

"I was only gone for a couple of hours, why can't you let me go out with my friends." He snapped, "I am tired, I am going to bed." He walked towards there bedroom.

JADE

Jade knew that Mia was Ben's ex girlfriend, He had told Jade about her not long after they had started going out. He obviously forgotted that he had mentioned her before. It hurt her to know that he had lied straight to her face, but she loved him and she would do anything to keep him hers. She knew she already had a way to do that as she gently placed her hands over she stomach. She sighed then went into there bedroom. She slowly begin to undress hoping Ben would roll over and watch her like he did most nights, But he didn't. She climbed into their bed and put her arms around him.