Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I have been really busy, My mum is looking after my daughter today so I thought I would jump on here and post another chapter.. And I did a really long one 2520 words

Now I use to have this under a different account that was hooked up through Facebook, but I was a little shy about letting people I know read it, as when I started this story my characters were kinda based on an ex and his friends, However I have since changed the characters. But I still felt a bit shy about it. So this is my new profile that is not attached to facebook!

I hope you like this chapter

Please if you like it tell your friends!

And Vote

Fan

Comment

I will write faster if I get more!!

Also I want to thank my first Fan JustKaylay!! Check her out, all her stories are awesome!!!

Chapter 4

BEN

Jade turned about 10 minutes later. Ben climbed into the car without saying a word.

"Good night?" Jade asked as she started driving.

"It was ok, I guess." Ben said as he looked out the window. A little way up the road he saw someone walking on the side of the road, he knew straightaway that it was Mia. She was holding her shoes and limping.

"Stop the car." Ben said to Jade.

"Why? You aren't seriously going to pick up a hitch hiker, she could be dangerous"

"I went to school with her, she is fine."

"Fine then." Jade said as she pulled over.

MIA

Mia turned as she heard the car stop and the door opened. She saw Ben get out of the car. She turned back and continued to walk along the road she tried to move faster but she could hear him catch up to her

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" He asked.

"Piss off Ben, I don't need your help." Mia said. But at that moment her ankle gave away and she fell hard on the bitumen. Tears streamed down her face as the pain of her ankle and the new grazes that she just received ran through her. Why did she have fall over when Ben was there, He bent down to her and said.

"We will take you home, but you and I need to talk so tomorrow I am going to come over and I will explain everything. But for now my girlfriend is in the car and I need to talk to her before I can be with you. Cause I swear that is all I want ok."

Mia didn't feel like she had a choice, she finally nodded in agreement. Ben shifted his arms underneath her and lifted her up.

"Ah shit." He said as he saw Jade was walking towards them.

"Is she alright I saw her fall." Jade said

"She has hurt her ankle so we will have to drop her home." Ben said

"Ok."

Ben carried her over to the car. He opened the front passenger door and put her down so she could get into the car.

Mia did up her buckle as Ben shut her door. She heard him get into the backseat.

"Ben has forgotten his manners again, I am Jade." Jade said as she started the car.

"I am Mia." Mia said quietly. She saw Jade's fingers turn white as she squeezed the steering wheel. She wondered what that was about. She didn't wonder for long because the pain in her legs from both her falls was beginning to take over. She pulled up the leg that didn't have a sore ankle and saw that there was a large gash down her leg, there was blood dripping down her leg. She lay her head back on the head rest and rested her arm on the door, she rested her hand on her mouth, She took her pointer finger and bent it slightly, she put it in her mouth and bit down. She looked out the window so Jade wouldn't see what she was doing.