What the fuck?!

(just an FYI I cuss... a lot so be prepared:))
———————————————————————————

Alex's POV-
Blood dripped off my swords with a repetitive sound as it crashed in to the earth, 'splash, splash'.I became tired of the noise and with one fluent motion I had jerk the blade so, that all the wet blood had fallen to the ground. That's all I remember before my mom yelled at me from across the hall. "Alex, I swear to the good lord above if you don't wake up now I will personally shove you out of bed!! You need to get your ass to school!" I begrudgingly sat up and stared at my hands wondering, what had just happened? "I'm up mom!" I croaked showing her I was awake. As I stood up I almost fell from shaking so hard. I plopped back down on my bed, I looked at my hands and once again I had opened up the crescent shaped cuts carved into my hand. I slowly but steadily walked to the bathroom to clean the cuts. One step after the other 'clunk, clunk, clunk' . It was surprisingly hard to walk, most likely caused from the violent shaking.  looked to find myself face to face with the bathroom door. I softly sighed in relief as I hadn't fallen down, as I initially had thought. I opened the door and slid my hand in to flick on the lights. Once I was through the door I closed it softly and locked it with a click. I looked at myself in the mirror and was immediately stunned and how bedraggled I looked. I turned my head away and turned on the faucets, a shower would surely help the queasy feeling in my stomach as the quivering throughout my body.
I stepped out of the shower fully refreshed and ready for the day. I looked once again at my image and I looked tired but excited for the day. My odd dream had finally slipped my mind as I got dressed and ready. I slipped on a pair of my ripped skinny jeans with a tee shirt and a hoodie. I threw my hair in a bun and slipped on my converse. My mom has texted me to say she had already left for work and to have a good day. I walked out of the house and near my horses pens to feed and say good morning. They all looked at me expectantly as I made all the grain buckets and grabbed flakes of hay. Once the last horse was feed I closed the barn door as it was a bit cooler than usual. I pulled my keys out of my pocket, jumped in my truck and zoomed off. Shit, I was gonna be late for school, as per usual.
———————————————————————————
Ok this may have been shit tastick but I swear to god it'll get better 😊 thanks for sticking around!
-474 words