33

I looked at the countdown that sat in our kitchen, three days until our big day and I was about to hop on a plane to see Ryder's final show of his tour.

I had a five-hour plane ride to reflect on the past year.

Ever since last June, I went to at least one show a month if I didn't have work. Ryder would come to me if he could but every night we ended our day with an hour-long FaceTime.

On top of planning a whole ass wedding, I started working on my own swimsuit/athletic apparel line in August. My gift for designing and working with brands definitely came from my Mom. I couldn't wait for it to be a real brand beyond prototypes.

Then in November, I walked my second Victoria's Secret fashion show that was held in Paris. That whole event sparked a debate if Ryder and I were really together because I wasn't wearing my engagement ring on the runway or the pink carpet. When in reality, I was too scared to bring it overseas.

Then December came along.

Ryder and I spent our first Christmas together. Like on December 25th.

We spent it in Ryder's townhouse before he put it on the market. We danced around to Christmas music - my favorite was Ryder's album from when he was sixteen. We made slime on Instagram live, sugar cookies, and bracelets.

Just when we thought life couldn't get any better, Diego proposed to Avery on new year's eve. Everything was perfect and none of us saw it coming.

But no one could forget about the second holiday on January twenty-fifth.

My baby's twenty-sixth birthday.

We met up in Miami and went on a five-day cruise to the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos. It was nice to spend five days alone on a boat away from the drama and the tabloids.

"I can't believe how old you're getting." I joked as we laid on the balcony

"Oh no, my girl is about to turn the big twenty-one." Ryder smirked

I smiled as I put my legs over him, "Vegas, right?"

"Only way to do it, so happy I won't have to keep buying my wife alcohol." He answered me

I turned my head towards him, "Wife."

"Gotta started practicing now. Sounds good doesn't it?" Ryder asked me

I nodded, "Can't wait for these two weeks off next month."

February.

The month of love and the month I was so lucky to have two weeks off with Ryder in. Two weeks in our beautiful, Malibu beachfront house.

"Baby." Ryder sang as he walked into the living room

I looked up from the couch. He had his laptop in his hand and plopped down next to me.

"What's going on?" I wondered

"We gotta book a honeymoon." Ryder reminded me, "Bora Bora, Bali, Bahamas, the options are really endless."

I took his laptop from him and scrolled through what he picked out so far.

We went to Hawaii in July, we'd been to Paris at least three times, we basically just got back from the Bahamas.

"Either Bali or Bora Bora." I decided quickly

"I was thinking the same." Ryder agreed

So we sat on the couch for two hours going back between Bora Bora and Bali. We were comparing prices, hotels, and plane trips before we officially decided on Bali.