Chapter 34: Mastering The Darkness

A Few Days Later*

The Supreme Deity POV*

We were in a magical landscape I created for (Y/N).

I sat at a table with tea watching from a far as (Y/N) was mastering the Commandments.

She seemed to have no problem but I couldn't tell that much.

(Y/N) POV*

I was having a bit of trouble mastering the Commandments, The Demon King blessed me with.

They all bonded with me but I was having trouble mastering the ability's of the Commandments.

I used the Reticence Commandment to form the 'Scythe of Silence'

I breathed heavily as it took a lot out of me to create the scythe.

I unmade the 'Scythe of Silence' and started to concentrating on the Commandment of Truth.

Meliodas POV*

I was sitting in 'The Boar Hat' with Ban, Mael, and King. While everyone else was busy working on the defense plan.

I said "Okay guys, we have the strongest chance of defeating (Y/N) four on one with the Commandments, So we will be the first wave of defense against her.".

Mael said "Well, if King uses his True Spirit Spear Chatiefol she would be hit with a barrage of attacks that even The Demon King couldn't guard against.".

King said "Yeah. But we're gonna need more then that if we're gonna bring her down.".

I said "Well If she dodges all your attacks King, me and Ban can deal up close physical damage.".

Mael then said "I can also do some damage with 'Sunshine' if it get's to be high noon I can do some real devastating damage to her.".

I said "We also have a weapon that could bring her down just in case all else fails.".

Ban asked "Was it that spear you and Merlin were talking about a few days ago?".

I nodded then said "Yeah.".

(Y/N) POV*

I had used the Commandment of Truth to create the 'Bell of Truth'.

I knelled on the ground and breathed heavily. 

I soon felt reinvigorated as my stamina returned. 

I got up and looked over to see The Supreme Deity with magic in her hands.

I smiled at her and gave a thumbs up.

I unmade the 'Bell of Truth' and focused on the Commandment of Love.

Merlin POV*

I was with Elizabeth, Diane, and Elaine.

We finished up our part of the defenses and were in Elaine's and Ban's home.

I was preoccupied on how to restrain (Y/N).

My attention was grabbed when Elizabeth shook my shoulder.

I turned my attention to her and said "Sorry, what were we talking about?".

Diane said "We were talking about where to put the Commandments once we get them away from (Y/N).".

I said "There are no places you can put them. If they are removed from a host, they will search for the nearest stronger being. So destroying them or relocating them won't be that easy.".

The Eighth Sinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें