Questions.

"What's your name?" I asked the blue boy. "Uh, W-Will. Will C-Cipher." He answers with the cutest stutter ever. I have other questions but I decided a few other things have to be taken care of first. "Is there anyone else that lives here Will?" I ask him standing up. "Y-yes. The t-twins have two g-great uncles but th-they are out of t-town on business f-for the next week." He says with his voice cracking on the 'town' part. I wonder if these uncles of theirs are as terrible as the they are. "Stay here, I have to move these guys out the hallway. Then we can talk and get you cleaned up." I say smiling at him and he half smiles back. 'And now to lock these horrible d-bags out of my sight'

I walk around the house looking for a good place to put the Butt hat twins. I find a small bedroom with a lock on it so I decide that that's the best place. I go back out to the hallway to get them. I check to make sure that they were still out, and they were. With the way I kicked their butts I would expect them to be out of it for a couple of days. I drag Mason to the room and lay him on the floor and go back for the wicked witch of New York fashion week. Once I get her in the room, I notice the matching gems that they have and assume that they are important. So I carefully take Mabel's headband and Mason's necktie thing and walk back out of the room. I lock the door and throw the key out the window and I walk back to the other room. "Hey Blue, I'm back." I say as I walk into the room and see that Will is still sitting in the corner.

I walk over to him and reach out for his hand. Then a question pops into my head. "Why are you wearing an eyepatch?" I ask as he takes my hand and shakily gets up. I see his face change from scared and sad to just plain sad. "I-I um.." he stutters a tear goes down each eye. The left one looks normal, but the right one that slips through the eyepatch is red. I then get why. "Did they cut your eye?" I ask him seriously. He then starts actually crying and wipes his face. "Y-yes." I was seriously pissed off because they not only stabbed him, which I'm surprised he survived, But they also did permanent damage to his vision! "Come here Blue." I say gently as I pull him in for a hug. At first he goes kinda stiff and gasps as if he thinks I'm gonna hurt him, then he softens and wraps his arms around me and cries into my shirt. "It'll be okay, Will."

(Will POV)
I knew that she would turn on me at any moment. Who would help a worthless demon on purpose. When she wrapped her arms around me, I thought she'd hurt me. But then she just.. squeezed me, very gently. It was a bit strange but, it made me feel safe.. it made feel ok. I started crying again because that's the only thing I'm good at, and she just continues to hold me and tell me it's ok. Then I start to think. 'She.... stood up for me. I didn't do anything for her and yet.. she stood up for me. She didn't have to, this is just another day of punishment for me. But I guess it was my fault for trying to escape, that was very stupid. It's my fault that I get treated this way, I disobeyed my masters and I deserve the consequences of that. But still, when she showed up at the door, I just couldn't stop myself from sneaking upstairs to get to a window as soon as Master and Mistress Gleeful went outside. And when faced with the punishment, I was prepared to take it. But she showed up. She stopped them. And what have I done? I've sat here and cried like the doormat that I am.' Why me?

(Y/N POV again!)

He pulls away slightly and with his big, wet puppy dog eyes -err eye- he looks into mine. "W-why did you h-help me?" He asks me, his arms still wrapped around my waist. "Why wouldn't I after what they did to you?" I say wiping his eye. "I knew there was something up with them as soon as I met them. And my judgement always prevails." I realize that I'm getting a bit to ahead of myself and that I have to focus what's in front of me, literally. "Wait a second, how exactly are you not dead? You got stabbed like seven times and you can still stand." I ask myself. Since that seems like the biggest question right now. But i can't think for long cuz I keep getting lost in his eye and his face. It just seems so sweet and gentle. But then I see his face turn red and then immediately get called back to reality, and that reality is that I was just standing there with my arms around his neck staring at him. We both immediately get embarrassed and I moved my arms and he did the same and clasped his hands together behind his back. "So uhh.. you d-didn't exactly answer my question." I managed. "W-well I guess i-its because i-" He starts, then he stops himself and starts all over again. "I-its because I think m-my body is used t-to it?" He said as if it were a question. I don't buy it for a second of course. "Why would you be used to something so awful?" I say. His face turns pale and He starts hurriedly walking towards the doorway. "Hey Wait, where are you going?" I say trying to follow him, but he's already out there . And then then I blink, he just disappears. Gone. Poof!

"Will?" I call out. "Will? Where did you go? I just wanted to help!" I call out as I walk around the halls. "Why did you run away? I'm not gonna hurt you I promise!" I go down the stairs looking all around. I do a sweep of the whole house, but I still can't find him. 'He'll come out eventually. He's just scared. Did I scare him away? I did just put the hurt on Tweedle Creepy and Tweedle Crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him so many questions. though I feel I deserve some answers. He seems so cute and innocent, but I can tell he's in a lot of pain.' I think to myself as I find myself back in the kitchen. I sit at the island and take out my phone to check the time. 3:30. I should probably tell my parents where I am. Then again, that may not be such a good idea. I gotta tell them something. Then I get an idea. I call my mom and tell her that I met my bestie at the park and I'm spending the night at her house. She says okay and that she loves me and she will see me tomorrow. "Huh, that went better than I expected." I say to myself after hanging up. For about twenty minutes I'm sitting and waiting for Will to come out when I hear something. Something coming from below me. I get up and look around the downstairs for a door that could lead to the basement. I find it to be a big metal door with locks on it. I go to open it and to my delight it's unlocked, but it is a little dark so I grab my trusty iPhone and turn on the torch. I then start to walk down the stairs. 'Huh, It's just your average creaky, creepy basement complete with drippy pipes, spider webs, a prison cell with a barred door and- Wait WHAT?!?' I'm walking around and I see this big crazy looking cell made of metal bars! 'What the heck is this for?!' I ask myself. And though I really want to deny it, I think I know the answer. Then I hear footsteps behind me and I jump. "Who's there?" I ask the darkness as I turn around and move my flashlight around to see. And guess who's standing there, blood free and looking good as new? "Will! Don't scare me like that." I scold the pale faced, blue haired boy. "I-I'm sorry!" He says quietly, looking down. "Ok boy, I have questions."