Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story Marissa Meyer does. Also the idea for this story came from JacquelineGhosh

Thank you

Chapter 2:

POV Cinder

Cinder sat down in her seat just as the bell rang.

"Alright class", Dr. Erland's voice boomed,"today we will be mixing chlorine and holmium."

"Yay", Cinder muttered under her breath.

"Tell me about it", a voice said from beside her.

Cinder froze. She turned her head at exactly the same time as she remembered who her lab partner was.

"Hi again", Kai said putting his hand up in a slight wave hello.

Cinder remained silent, but returned the wave. Suddenly she regretted coming to school today.

"As soon as you put on your lab goggles students you may begin", Dr. Erland said.

Kai sighed,"let's get this over with."

Cinder nodded, putting her goggles on.

Kai and Cinder were halfway through their lab when.....

BANG!!!!!!!!!

Everyone stopped and turned toward the table in the very back on the left. Of course the explosion came from the of the prankster himself..........Carswell Thorne.

"Mr. Thorne", Dr. Erland's voice "would you care to help me usher the class outside and then accompany me to Principle Prince's office."

"Not really, but if you insist",Thorne replied.

Cinder rolled her eyes before she turned to exit the classroom. She got halfway down the hallway before someone called her name.

Cinder whirled around to see Kai running up to her,"I would ask if you were lost,"Cinder said,"but I think we both know that's impossible seeing your dad is the principal."

"Yah that would help my sense of direction around here" Kai said nonchalance,"I actually just wanted to talk to you."

"About what", Cinder asked a little intrigued now.

"I don't know, but before you bring it up, anything but class president elections and homecoming", he sighed clearly exasperated.

"Well that's a relief", Cinder said. That was a comment that made Kai's head jerk toward her.

"What?", he asked.

"I really don't follow either of those things so this just makes my life easier", she replied smiling a bit.

Kai laughed,"lucky me, I don't have to beg for a subject change."

Cinder laughed along with him. At least up until they bumped into the last person Cinder wanted to see.

DUN DUN DUN

HAHAHA I AM BELT

A LOVELY WAY TO END THE CHAPTER DON'T YA THINK 😈

I WILL BE TOTALLY HONEST I THOUGHT OF MOST OF THIS DURING ADVISORY YESTERDAY SOOOOOO........HEHEHE

TALK 2 YOU GUYS SOON