Part 8

"What if I do?"

My eyes went wide as wide as possible. It was only a joke I didn't expect him to respond that way. As I went speechless, Beomgyu start to show that kind of 'what-the-fuck-did-i-say?' vibe.

"Haha that was a joke. Why would I be jealous? Hahaha look at your face just now" Beomgyu distanced himself a bit from me since He was just too close.

"I don't know. Im going to take bath now~" I teased him a bit to cover up my embarrassment. I walked towards the bathroom with towel. Of course with a towel, otherwise I will come out of the naked.

∆∆∆∆

That night, I was sleeping in my room which is in Beomgyu's house. I was supposed to be sleeping but I just can't. I was scrolling through gallery, looking through my collection of Beomgyu's photos.

'What if I do?'

Those words still running around my mind. No Kim Eunji, Last time he rejected you and said that you're just a friend that he treasure so much of course he would be jealous a bit.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door. Then right after I realised l, Im sitting on the sofa in front of the televisyen in the living room, with Beomgyu keep pulling my ears.

"Ya, Eunji. You aren't listening! You aren't even watching either" I screamed in pain as Beomgyu pull my ears even more.

"YOU BAST- ow ow what the hell is your problem?!" I screamed as I rubbed my ears, afraid that my ears might come off.

"You aren't listening to me. That's your punishment" He smacked my head a bit, but it does hurts a lot.

I was fuming with anger.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO HIT ME, YOU WOMAN-FACED!!" I jumped on Beomgyu while hitting on his head, chocking him and pulling his ears as much as I can.

"GET OF OFF ME YOU PIGGIRL!!!! YOU ARE HEAVY AS HELL IM GONNA DIE, SAVE ME ANYONE!!" I was busy chocking Beomgyu while Beomgyu slowly put his hands on my shoulder-pulling me towards him.

I wasn't prepared. He was too strong. Next, our nose touched. Yea NOSE, we are too close. He stared into my eyes, while I accidentally stare back into his. When I too shocked to process what was happening, he flipped me, and now he is on top of me.

"Told you to stop. What do you think will happen if you are on top of a man?" His whispered. His voices are too hot. I was blushing madly and not to mention, melting due to his voice.

"I.. don't know.." I whispered back slowly. He leaned even closer and blow on my ear.

"I am a man too"

With that, he get of off me and walk upstairs. While me, still blushing. All i could think after that is some sort of dirty things that I shouldn't be thinking of.

∆∆∆∆

After that night, Beomgyu starts to change. He become um- so sexy? No I mean so flirty that got me wants to avoid him but I just can't asdfghjkl

"What are you thinking about?" A sudden deep voice whispered into my ears. Then I realised, I was trapped. I was trapped, trapped in Choi Beomgyu ARMS, as he put both of his arms on the wall with me between it.

"Beomgyu- You are too close and not to forget you're smelly. Go away!" I yelled as I push he back with all of my courage. Why courage? Oh did I forget to mention? He is topless. Yep, topless. Just imagine your crush trapping you with his arms with no clothes on.

"Oh, am I smelly? I thought you like the smelly smell of me?" He whispered again.

I succeeded to break free from Beomgyu. How am I going to survive my life after this?

God, Save me.

A/N: i decide not to make any angst since Im not in the mood for it. I just got back from Europe and I just want to sleep. Bye